April 19, 2024, 06:59:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab Presets Disappear After Restarting Ableton 9 on Mac  (Read 1776 times)

snoopdawg

Analog Lab Presets Disappear After Restarting Ableton 9 on Mac
« on: December 29, 2014, 01:19:12 am »
Hello,

I'm super new to Ableton and Arturia; I've never been so excited and frustrated at the same time! Ha.

Like the title says, I've managed to get Ableton and my Minilab to work well together, and the Analog Lab software is great. I work with it in sessions (some with up to six different Analog Lab presets, some only one) and save and am done for the day. When I come back and reopen the session, the midi maps are still in Ableton, but my presets are gone and replaced with kind of whatever Ableton puts there (I have no idea where the replacements come from.)

I'm running Analog Lab as an AU into my midi tracks. It works great, but what am I missing in order to save the preset and recall it the next time I sit down to work? There are a few other posts about this same issue, but they were all almost a year old and yielded no help.

I'm using OSX 10.10.1 with Ableton Suite 9.1, let me know if there is anything else I should be telling you.

Thanks.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines