March 28, 2024, 05:45:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia..Are you here ?  (Read 3435 times)

syneman

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Arturia..Are you here ?
« on: December 16, 2014, 05:01:55 pm »
I got my first Arturia product last week, a Beatstep..great build, nice product I must say, but not perfect.
I can't complain too much for the unit vs. price. I mean it's a deal, but I must say the customer support so far is not so impressive. I wrote a support message from the form entry after registering, and so far never had any reply.
I also notice the firmware updates are very far apart, so not much has been done for improving the unit. I see there are many requests and great ideas to improve and implement the unit and it's performance. I don't see anyone from Arturia replying to posts here..it justs seems people guessing away and praying for them to do some new improvements.
Two major things this unit needs are Velocity control and note length. These would solidify this step sequencer!
Please Arturia ...are you here?

pkdick

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Arturia..Are you here ?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 12:58:11 am »
Take it back and don't buy anything from them again, buy something that works properly with decent customer service

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 12:34:25 am »
Unfortunately there is no customer service on product forums anymore like there used to be.  It's a "users helping users" thing now.  The AVID forums are a good example.  Best thing you can do is troubleshoot the heck out of your issue before submitting an email.  I've taken this approach myself and I can usually figure things out.
Mac Pro 3.1,2x2.80 GHz. Intel Xeon Quad core 16GB RAM
2 OS drives: El Capitain 10.11.6\Mountain Lion 10.8.5 Ableton Live Suite 9.7.7\10.0.2
V collection 3, SparkLE 2.1, Beatstep

Phil_G

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 04:33:10 pm »
Unfortunately there is no customer service on product forums anymore like there used to be.  It's a "users helping users" thing now.  The AVID forums are a good example.  Best thing you can do is troubleshoot the heck out of your issue before submitting an email.  I've taken this approach myself and I can usually figure things out.

Avid have the cheek to ask its customers to pay for support. No support on the forums just shows how much faith they have in these products! We are the worse for it though we let them do it then moan when its not going the way it was advertised!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines