April 20, 2024, 05:10:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Jupiter-8V 2.6 can not be installed from the new Arturia software center  (Read 1985 times)

LBH

Jupiter-8V 2.6 can not be installed from the new Arturia software center. No problems with the other applications in the Arturia software center.
How can that be?
Do others have this issue or have anyone made a succesfull install of Jupiter thru the new Arturia software center?

I can download. But during the install an error message say a file is missing and can't be moved. If i Ignore this, then all installs of Jupiter vanish. I have to abort the install.

It's bad, as i want to have all my Arturia apps registered thru the software center instead of thru eLicenser. I also guess Arturia is about to quit the use of eLicenser, so installs from the software center has to work.

What's to do?

ben arturia

• Administrator
Re: Jupiter-8V 2.6 can not be installed from the new Arturia software center
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 10:11:00 am »
Hi LBH,

I've been testing your problem and i manage to download and install Jupiter with no problem at all.
I guess something went wrong during the download. You can try to download installer from here :
http://www.arturia.com/support/updates&manuals

Then run the ASC. It will detect your install of the Jupiter and you will be able to authorize it.
Let us know if it worked !
Best

.......testing.......

LBH

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 06:06:08 pm »
Hej Ben,

Before i posted last time about the problem, i've tried excactly what you propose.
I tried to download and install from the download site on Arturia.com.
However the version there was yesterday v. 2.5.5.. And it did't solve anything.

I have followed your link. Now i see, that the version on the dowmload site is version 2.6..
As i saw that i thought that maybe things was allrigt now. So i tried to download and install from the new Arturia Software Center again. This time there was no trouble at all. So something must have been wrong with the Jupiter applikation download and install from the center, and now it is corrected. That's good.

The Arturia Software center is brand new. I like it's arrival. Much better way to download and install.

Just wish a way to select download folder. Maybe that okay too now. Will see. But guess i'll come.

Thanks for your time and trouble.

Kind regards

ben arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 12:20:34 pm »
You're welcome !
.......testing.......

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines