March 29, 2024, 12:16:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Help! This can't be the end!  (Read 2088 times)

petrolatum

Help! This can't be the end!
« on: November 22, 2014, 12:17:50 am »
I bought a brand new Minilab a few months back and have been using it with Logic Pro X and having a grand ol' time. However, I recently remembered that when I bought it, the salesman told me that it came with a download code to acquire a bunch of new sounds. I went to go find the download coupon only to find out that my mom threw away the box and everything that was in it! WTF!
It seems like I'm out of luck and won't be able to get these sounds.
I'm very bummed out at the thought of not being able to get the most out of this machine.
Does anyone know if there's a way I can somehow get a new download code?!
I know this is an annoying newbie issue but any help is appreciated!!!

Bruin

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Help! This can't be the end!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 09:39:36 am »
Hey, petrolatum. I don't know what extra sounds you're talking about. Are they extra Arturia sounds, or 3rd party sounds? If they were more sounds that Arturia introduced/added after you purchased your unit, maybe if you go to Arturia Software Center (http://www.arturia.com/v-collection/asc), an update to your software may get you what you want.

By the way, is there any way you can help me out? My MiniLab works great as a stand-alone unit, but I don't know how the heck to get it into Logic Pro X to use as a plug-in so I can begin recording tracks with it. Any ideas?

Thanks, and good luck with the additional sounds.

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
Re: Help! This can't be the end!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 03:28:44 pm »
@ petrolatum: are oyu referring to Analog Lab, the soft that comes with Minilab?
If that's the case, can you provide me the serial number printed underneath your unit (by PM of course)?

@Bruin: Take a look at the screenshot; then navigate in AU > Arturia > Analog Lab.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines