March 29, 2024, 06:32:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Factory Reset  (Read 3611 times)

jrhythm

Factory Reset
« on: November 18, 2014, 01:37:28 am »
Hey all.  Is there a way to reset the Spark Creative Drum Machine back to factory default.  I was fortunate to get a great deal on a floor model.  The downfall is that many of the great preset grooves were altered by customers at the store.  I would love to hear what they sounded like initially.

Thanks
JRhythm

kickwizard

• My soundcloud
Re: Factory Reset
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 06:34:26 pm »
Not sure what you mean you cant overwrite the factory presets

What version of spark are you using did you update it when the product was deregisted/reregisted or have you just used the disk version ?

Or has it been running in demo at the shop and you are the first to register it

Go to the main arturia site for registration and updates

Hope this helps

jrhythm

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 04:39:17 pm »
Running Spark1.7.2
Build 293 (Rev. 6112d31)64 bit
Controller Version 1.1.2.2
Build Date: Dec 18 2013

I Registered on the site.  Downloaded and installed latest software.  The unit is working fine.  I would just like to get rid of what all the people did in the store before I bought it (It was a floor model demo) and hear all the preset grooves that come with the spark brand new out of the box.

Thanks so much for the help.

CC4

• Beta-testers
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 05:16:35 pm »
Spark now comes with over 180 kits and close to 2000 instruments, so you are probably just browsing through all the Factory presets!  Inside Spark if you go to the Library Panel, click the Project tab, remove the checkmark from Factory(all), and then click the box next to the User bank you'll see if there are actually any User projects.  There shouldn't be any though since you had to install it freshly onto your own computer.  The User Library is located in the User folder of your Spark Library.

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 07:39:03 pm »
The actual spark hardware contains no sounds or really any software other than firmware. You can just do a fresh install on your own computer of spark, and connect the controller. That is a factory reset, in a sense. There a a ton of spark factory kits and expansions, so maybe it just looks a little messy to you?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines