March 28, 2024, 09:06:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Microbrute preset sheets - shipping costs too high?  (Read 1930 times)

extropic-engine

Microbrute preset sheets - shipping costs too high?
« on: November 17, 2014, 07:40:32 am »
I was really excited when I saw the preset sheets for sale on the Arturia site. I had tried other solutions but nothing else worked as well as the sheets that came with it. $20 for 60 sheets, not bad. Then I went to check out and saw that shipping was $40. Shipping should not be twice the cost of the product, especially when it's just some sheets of paper. It says "express" shipping but I don't need it that fast. I'd gladly pay less and get it a week later. I looked all over the web, but the sheets are not available through any other stores. So for now, it seems like it doesn't make economic sense to buy them, unless I decide to order something else from the store and add them to the order.

Are there any plans to offer cheaper shipping options in the future?

Adrien

Re: Microbrute preset sheets - shipping costs too high?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 02:09:31 pm »
Hello,

Sadly it is possible in some countries that the shipping is so expensive, we are sorry about that.
We currently don't sell the sheets to the dealers because they sell very very few.

best
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

josephrose

Re: Microbrute preset sheets - shipping costs too high?
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 08:40:48 pm »
I run a small business (in the US) and we ship very often to France and all over Europe. It does not cost anywhere near $40 for a package containing just the preset sheets. This is crazy and very unfortunate for customers, like me, who bought into the Microbrute before realizing we would be taken advantage of in this way. So disappointing.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines