April 19, 2024, 07:35:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SparkLE driver not found after win7 64 bit upgrade  (Read 2298 times)

sascha

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
SparkLE driver not found after win7 64 bit upgrade
« on: November 06, 2014, 03:55:50 pm »
hello to everyone!
i have just upgraded from win7 32 bit to win7 64 bit. spark 2 software works but when i connect the sparkle hardware the system did not find the driver. so the sparkle is not recognized from the software. tryed uninstal spark 2 an reinstall it several times but everytime i connect the usb cable of the sparkle, the system says "driver not found". If i press "connect to controller" spark 2 says connection is failed. the controller lights lit in sequence as usual everytime i plug in the usb cable. so what am i doing wrong?
until yesterday, on the same machine with win7 32 bit, everything was working fine. any idea?
thanks in advance  :)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 03:59:02 pm by sascha »

Adrien

Re: SparkLE driver not found after win7 64 bit upgrade
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 04:42:20 pm »
SparkLE use no proprietary drivers, it uses a generic MIDI capability of the OS (no driver)

In the Device Manager, in the "Sound video, game controler", you should find it.
For instance here the MINILAB
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

sascha

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 07:23:18 pm »
hello adrien, thanks for your answer. here a printscreen of my device maneger. no arturia found there.
in this moment i´m installing updates of win7. maybe this will fix it?

sascha

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 07:34:32 pm »
just finished installing win7 upgrades.
the sparkle hardware is still not recognized but it should work, because everytime i plugin the usb cable all the lights of the sparkle lit in sequence.
what is wrong?
thanks in advance for your help.

sascha

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 08:14:08 pm »
hello to everybody again. problem still not solved. here a list of things tryed:
uninstal and new install of spark 2.
win7 64 bit up to date, all upgrades done.
tryed to connect sparkle on a laptop with win8.1. everything ok, hardware recognised and working. here i have also cheked and upgraded the firmware of sparkle (but i think it was the same version)
problem is that on my pc the sparkle is not recognised and non trace of arturia is to find in system/device manager/sound video game controllers.
when i connect sparkle with the usb cable, on sistem/device manager, a "other device/sparkle" appear but it says "the driver of this device are not installed" (see attached printscreen)
can anybody please help me?

i have this problem just after installing win7 64 bit (genuine, original)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines