March 19, 2024, 10:38:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Writing 'latch' automation with Analogue Lab and Keylab keyboard into Logic X  (Read 3315 times)

tadpol

I'm trying to record my automation passes from Analogue Lab using the Keylab 25 controller in Logic X with 'latch' mode, but this mode seems to be disabled..  The automation movements still seems to record somehow, but I cannot access the nodes and curves in the arranger to edit (there's no parameter mapped out for each automation pass).  I've been trying to find proper documentation on setting up the Analogue Lab and Keylab 25 in Logic X (my using Logic's environment), but can't find the adequate information in the manual, or in the forum.  Anyone have advice on how to set this up? 

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 05:19:17 pm by tadpol »

stuey

• Spark Moderator
Hi,

From memory I think it's something like add new lane. The parameters are then in the inspector window.
There's no need to latch as it should be mapped already, same in Pro Tools.

What i tend to do is to record a pass and twiddle each knob 1 by 1, you can then work your way through the automation and work out what lane does what. Then create an event list for those parameters.

Hope that helps

Thanks, Stuart

Mac 10.7.5
2.3Ghz Quad Core 'Clovertown'
8 Gb 667 RAM
SSD Boot Drive
Lynx Aurora 8
Lynx AES16
UAD LA 610 Mk 2
UAD 2 Duo
Arturia Spark
Arturia Analog Laboratory 61