March 19, 2024, 08:49:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Presets in Analog Lab "Out of Tune"  (Read 6019 times)

rbrev

Presets in Analog Lab "Out of Tune"
« on: October 06, 2014, 02:53:12 am »
Hello, new synth user here.

Upon setting up Analog lab on my PC, it appears that every preset is out of tune (sharp by about two semitones). (e.g. playing an A key results in a tone closer to B)

Plugging the synth into a friend's mac running ableton produces notes that are in tune, so I'm sure it is a settings or software issue.

Are there any parameters I can adjust to try and get the system "back in tune"?  I have the modulation minimized, and would prefer to not have to duct tape the pitch knob into a position that sets everything right.  :)

Thanks!

Dj Apolo Stirner

Re: Presets in Analog Lab "Out of Tune"
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 08:51:44 pm »
Same thing happens on me. I just bought an Arturia Keylab 61 with Analog lab and all presets in Analog Lab seems to be out of tune about a semitone. I have installed it in a PC.
I think this is not a fail from the keyboard because I'm using other softwares and are all on tune with the same keyboard. It only happens when I use Analog lab.
I sent a technical request 2 days ago but no answer from Arturia...

jackn2mpu

Re: Presets in Analog Lab "Out of Tune"
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 03:41:08 pm »
I'm getting something worse in that Analog Lab presets/sounds are a full octave lower than the separate synth plays. What I mean is in Analog Lab using say the CS80 I have MIDI notes that play A3 but if I substitute a separate CS80 for the AL instance all of a sudden that A3 is now an A2. It does this with every Arturia synth in the V4 Collection.
musicman691
Qapla!
MacPro 2012 cheesgrater
OSX 10.13.6
3.46 GHz hex core cpu
48 gig ram

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines