March 29, 2024, 10:37:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No support from Arturia?  (Read 1288 times)

bosley

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
No support from Arturia?
« on: September 06, 2014, 04:56:27 pm »
Dear Arturia people,

last weekend I had to install a new studio mac. That meant to reinstall all plug ins new - a frightening procedure for everyone that runs a studio these days.
Some companies make it nicely easy to do it, some not as easy and one company let’s you stand in the rain like you can not believe it - that’s Arturia!

I downloaded a new e-licenser and tried to activate my V-Collection and my Analog Lab on my new mac - no way! I tried several ways and times until I erased my registered products to start from zero.

That did not work either. So I filled out a lengthy support request to describe my problem and get new activation codes. After a few days now I saw that my „case“ with the ID:178083 was closed the same day I made the request without getting an answer - is this your way to support customers that paid lots of money for your plug ins?

There is quoted that if you have registered no product on your account you can’t make support requests - is that a joke? So how can I get new activation codes for my lost registrations?
Shall I send prayers? Unbelievable!

As a turnaround I sent TWO emails to the technical injury support email address in the last week and got NO reply! What is going on in your company? I get machine-guned by your advertisings, but if there is a problem, and these problems are obviously your fault 'cause your routines don't work for the customers, I get NO support!!!! It looks like if you would spent more energy in your customer support, you wouldn't have to offer your products like lemons! I'm very angry at the moment, and if you google for "Arturia week customer support" you can spent the rest of the day reading postings of users like me!!!

Please send me new activation codes for my products asap, otherwise I will turn my back on your company!

A VERY annoyed customer...

Modify message

Dav1d

Re: No support from Arturia?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 01:16:37 pm »
I think I have send you two activation code for each one of your product,

Get back to me if still a problem of that kind.

Thanks

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines