April 18, 2024, 11:13:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Using SparkLE controller through midi router  (Read 1154 times)

jksuperstar

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Using SparkLE controller through midi router
« on: August 26, 2014, 05:07:18 pm »
I have an iConnectivitymMIDI4+, and have the SparkLE connected to it.  I can see MIDI arriving in the PC, as it is routed from the sparkle through the CM4+ to the PC on it's own dedicated port.

However, Spark 2.0.1 does not find the controller, and I can not force it to use a specified port.

Am I missing this parameter in configuration, or is it indeed missing?  Can this be added?

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Using SparkLE controller through midi router
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 08:46:48 pm »
Hi are you using the sparkle on the usb port on the rear on the far left hand side ? is this powering up sparkle . i also think sparkle only works with a direct midi port to your pc .

regards

terrym

TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

jksuperstar

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Using SparkLE controller through midi router
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 08:56:20 am »
yes, it is the USB Host port.  It powers up the SparkLE fine (I use a powered hub with it).  The iCM4+ sees the device as "SparkLE", and I can see MIDI going through to the PC.

But selecting to "Connect Controller" in Spark software does not detect the controller (always results in "Failed to find Controller").

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines