March 19, 2024, 03:52:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Problems with arturia  (Read 4278 times)

alejandro varela

Problems with arturia
« on: August 10, 2014, 09:23:42 pm »
I have three problems with my arturia analog experience the laboratory 49
the first is the software license I missed an unable to give another gave me a report number to track my case (more than two years ago to buy it and not been answered)
  The second problem is that the controller midi cause blockage in any multitrack which is connected (and I tried with sonar x1 cubase sx cubase 5) lock can only be removed when I turn off the midi controller, after that although on again not never connects (the problem arose when handling the midi Control Center after never returned to do the same)
The third problem is that I want more change in my settings in the midi controller, the controller does not change (this also arose when the Control Center not use midi, who by the way and not my midi connects comtrolador)
there will be someone from the arturia technicians who can help me please?

toddmtnbkr

Re: Problems with arturia
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 05:09:03 am »
Good luck with Customer service.
You have to submit a support ticket everytime you have even the simplest question.

Good luck

stuey

• Spark Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 12:59:53 pm »
Have you hard reset you keyboard?

I think it's octave +and- at the sam time while powering up, or maybe scene+sound+Setting on power up. I can't remember off the top of my head. It's in the manual.

Once you've reset it should be fine.

Install the latest midi centre software and check firmware.

The midi centre software can be a bit tricky to start with but once you get the hang of it, it's fine.

Hope that helps out.

Thanks, Stuart
Mac 10.7.5
2.3Ghz Quad Core 'Clovertown'
8 Gb 667 RAM
SSD Boot Drive
Lynx Aurora 8
Lynx AES16
UAD LA 610 Mk 2
UAD 2 Duo
Arturia Spark
Arturia Analog Laboratory 61
Pro Tools 10.3.7
Arturia V Collection
Arturia Analog Laboratory
Arturia Brass 2
Ableton Live 8
Reason 6.5
Melodyne Studio 3

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 05:38:22 pm »
They need phone support for first contact resolution.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

stuey

• Spark Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 06:13:13 pm »
Not a hope

And if you did, you would see a huge increase with pricing. To be fair most things can be resolved via this forum. 2nd resolution is to contact your reseller/store. They will (should) replace anything faulty.

You have something better than phone support. You have direct contact with Arturia programmers, testers and users via this forum.

Try getting on any other forum and expecting the CEO or any of the product managers to post - not happening.

Thanks, Stuart

Mac 10.7.5
8 Gb 667 RAM
SSD Boot Drive
Lynx Aurora 8
Lynx AES16
UAD LA 610 Mk 2
UAD 2 Duo
Arturia Spark
Pro Tools 10.3.7
Arturia V Collection
Arturia Brass 2
Ableton Live 8
Reason 6.5
Melodyne Studio 3

carlosrr

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Ph.D. in History, Lecturer, Retired naval officer
    • Carlos of Coronado
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 08:57:07 pm »
Stuart

Not always the case, as I had the opportunity earlier to acquire a number of products from Applied Associated Products.  I know it is smaller than Arturia, but Marc-Pierre Verge,
President and Chief Executive Officer, of the company in Canada went out of his way to personally assist me via email, repeated and patiently, as I moved from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 and my system crashed.  By the way, I am a nobody. :)

Cheers

Carlos
Windows 10, Yosemite iMac, 4 controllers, Analog Lab, V Collection 4, Komplete 9, Omnisphere, AAS Ultra-Analog

stuey

• Spark Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 09:18:11 pm »
I think smaller companies are more likely to do this than larger corporates.

Thanks, Stuart

Mac 10.7.5
8 Gb 667 RAM
SSD Boot Drive
Lynx Aurora 8
Lynx AES16
UAD LA 610 Mk 2
UAD 2 Duo
Arturia Spark
Pro Tools 10.3.7
Arturia V Collection
Arturia Brass 2
Ableton Live 8
Reason 6.5
Melodyne Studio 3

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 01:33:40 am »
I think my problem may have worked itself out.  Midi wasn't detecting the Lab 49, switch USB ports, voila, up an running, and far smoother than on the PC I might add.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

krazyguyhatemidi

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 05:50:41 pm »
hello everyone!
I'm new to this forum and Arturia community in general, and unfortunately I must use this forum to try to get help on a problem that afflicts me enough.
buy the minilab less than a week ago, install and activate my product on a pc I have and that I use frequently. the day yesterday, I decided to do the same but with another pc, which is somewhat better than the first, in technical terms (speed cpu and ram, etc)

The problem I am having is with the pc to perform the second actvacion. in the first instance, to download the midi controler from the Arturia software center, my antivirus throw an alert for possible harmful file, which left me a little confused because software is supposed to originate from the company.

however, when trying to run the lab analog, windows throws me an error (attached picture), precluding the use of the program itself. moreover, this lab analog, the times I've used in more than one occasion knobs misconfigured no apparent reason, as some keys stop working. All this is arranged closing and opening the program, but it is still annoying ...

if anyone knows a solution to the underlying problem or experiencing similar problems and have any clue how to fix it, I would be very grateful .....

greetings from chile

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines