April 24, 2024, 08:12:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V Collection showing its age?  (Read 6254 times)

WattSekunde

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: V Collection showing its age?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2015, 01:32:25 am »
;) Not directly I'm sure, but you must have seen Heston Blumenthal do his thing. Same principle here, the look of the mini v for example makes your mind and more importantly your ears, believe that it's hearing a real Mg. So GUI design is a very big part of the sound in my opinion

Thanks, Stuart

Try Bazille, Hive or Monark. Those interfaces are amazing to work with. These (old) Arturia plugins could use an overhaul. CV80 for instance, you cannot read a freakin'n thing on a 21 inch 1080P screen. It is horrible. Face it, those interfaces are truly and really outdated!

Yes, that is true. I mean I agree with you in that it needs to be clearer, but it still has to remain authentic to the instrument is is trying to emulate.

Thanks, Stuart

The first thing Arturia has to update is the resolution of the graphic. They must implement zoom options like 125% 150% ... If you don't have used one of the u-he synths try any free demo on huge monitors and use the zoom feature. The usability is awesome. I own the Mg Modular V and need a magnifying glass on my 27" iMac. Let's see... oh wait "Can't communicate with the Arturia Software Center", "Run in Demo Mode..." %$&#@%#. It drives me nuts!

I wait for V Collection 5, 6 or maybe 7... until this wasn't fixed.

Sorry Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines