March 28, 2024, 02:06:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: So many issues with Oberheim and Live 9..  (Read 2650 times)

Djdank13

So many issues with Oberheim and Live 9..
« on: July 27, 2014, 06:18:09 pm »
Hello,
I'm in need of some help here.  I am obviously NOT getting it from Arturia support. 
First off I'd like to say that I buy my VSTs unlike many who choose to get cracked versions.. that said, I would think that by buying them I have tech support and someone to help if something goes wrong.  I have filed 3 tech tickets and all say they have been completed.  Yet I have received no help/contact as of yet.  Not even an e-mail to confirm that my tech ticket has been received.  My e-mail and info on my account is correct.  So what's the deal?  Here is my main problem:
I just purchased Oberheim SEM and was going through the process of authorizing and getting it registered.  From Arturia.com I received the message that "the license number is already recorded in our database", from there I am unable to obtain a authorization code to activate my e-license. 
I currently am running the most up to date version of e-licenser software.  I am also running Ableton Live 9 on a Macbook Pro 2014 2.6 ghz i7 16g ram OS X 10.9.4   I purchased and have installed the Analog Factory a year ago and all those vsts are working perfectly. 
I'm at a loss.  It's been 2 weeks from my first 'tech ticket'  .. help!

Djdank13

Re: So many issues with Oberheim and Live 9..
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 12:30:45 am »
Guess I'm SOL?  No responses still ..

pkdick

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 05:57:36 pm »
post the above on their Facebook, its a bit morse public there, so they'll prob care about the bad publicity and answer.

arturia are a bunch clowns, ill never buy anything off them again, most of their software is buggy as shit

Adrien

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 06:47:08 am »
Hello

We are sorry about this

In fact we are busy delivering a lot of fixes to the whole collection. (wait a few days)

About your support tickets, All your tickets have been answered, If your problem are not fixed i'm sorry, just answer the email, or reopen the case.

I've checked your account you have two activations so it should work.

best
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines