March 19, 2024, 03:23:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: problem with analog lab  (Read 3248 times)

ulrike Zyklon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
problem with analog lab
« on: July 24, 2014, 12:42:04 am »
hello  I am a new user and I have a problem I bought yesterday my minilab and I downloaded and followed all the instructions to install and autorizare analog lab. all operations have been completed sucessfully but when I go to open  analog lab does not open and the following error comes out   ERROR 0 file: /jenkins/root/workspace/Oberheim_Mac_Release/Oberheim_SEM/project/Mac/../../src/StaticLib/ObSem2LibAParamMapper.cpp
line: 1542

I have a macbook pro  OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5
2.9 GHz intel core i7
8 gb 1600 MHZ
please help to solve this problem

reddog

Re: problem with analog lab
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 03:55:39 am »
Your problem has to do with Oberheim SEM V.

Do you have the latest version?

ulrike Zyklon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 08:11:00 am »
I downloaded the latest version.But now I downloaded the 1.0.3 version that I found on the forum and now it seems that it works

ulrike Zyklon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 08:14:06 am »
 the error message appears after pressing ok now disappears and analg lab work

timkey

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 05:50:24 pm »
Iīve got the same problem, when I try to start Analog Lab as a standalone.
It crashes before even appearing on the screen with the following error message:

ERROR 0 file: /jenkins/root/workspace/Oberheim_Mac_Release/Oberheim_SEM/project/Mac/../../src/StaticLib/ObSem2LibAParamMapper.cpp

It still works as a pug-in with Studio One or Rax. But especially live I like to use it just as simple standalone.

Is it possible that Analog Lab doesnīt the support the latest version of maverick (10.9.4) yet?

It would be great if anyone can help?

ulrike Zyklon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 10:23:49 pm »
I tried to download  1.0.3 version(I found on the forum)and now it seems that it works(even if the message with the error still appears)

timkey

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 05:36:41 pm »
Thatīs interesting: the older version works. The new version actually worked on my mac perfectly as well until two weeks ago. All of a sudden I get this message and it doesnīt open anymore. If this is a bug in the newer version, why didnīt occur this problem from the beginning?
I already erased analog lab completely and re-installed it, but the problem is still there.

Did you have the problem also just wehn used as a standalone or as a a plug-in as well?

ulrike Zyklon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 02:06:08 am »
with the latest version did not work anything. Now with version 1.0.3 it all works.I just hope that it continues to operate.why do not you try to download this version 1.0.3 and see if it works (though I have not uninstalled the latest version) sincerely are two days that I do not use analog lab I hope it works again I am very sorry that nobody solves or helps solve this problem (which is not just about the two of us) with Arturia Analog synthesizer I was always good but with this software I'm not understanding anything

jynx

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 09:17:27 pm »
hey dude.....sorry to bug you!,but would you happen to know how i can fully register my analog lab(bought it second hand  didnt realise i needed a dongle)....have tried the obvious ways but with no luck!....it didnt come boxed so ive not got any info on it.....thanx and again...sorry for a dumbass question

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines