March 19, 2024, 04:45:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark V2.1 crashes Cubase 5 - Conflict with Battery 3?  (Read 2355 times)

aquilia

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Spark V2.1 crashes Cubase 5 - Conflict with Battery 3?
« on: July 11, 2014, 02:37:13 pm »
I love the look of the new Spark but since installing the upgrade none of my old Cubase sessions will load. Crashes when trying to load Battery 3.

I've now had to uninstall Spark completely and the Cubase songs load successfully again. Any suggestions? The old Version 1.4 Spark was running ok previously without any problems but I'd love to use the v2.1 as the new features look very cool.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Spark V2.1 crashes Cubase 5 - Conflict with Battery 3?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 02:55:54 pm »
Hi , i just tested this with a few old projects and my projects are crashing , will send a report to the arturia team to see what they say.
thanks for highlighting this problem . i will see if i can find out what is causing this.

regards

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

aquilia

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 01:50:09 am »
Thanks Terry, I've uninstalled V2.1 and reinstalled 4.1 and everything now loads. I'll try installing the various upgrades before 2.1 to see at which point the error returns.

aquilia

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 02:50:32 am »
Any update on this at all Terry? I'm still stuck using my first version of Spark and would love to upgrade.very keen for the Beatstep Pro too but don't want to run in to similar issues with Cubase 5.
Thanks

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 11:11:58 am »
Hi, i have not tried this issue since , but maybe a great idea would be to save all your projects a spk file (export)  and install the new spark 2 and import your projects . not sure how spark 2 will work with cubase 5  as i only have 6 on my machine due to OS X issues .

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines