March 29, 2024, 07:44:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Export Analog Lab Presets to V Collection Synths?  (Read 3744 times)

smilinggoat

Export Analog Lab Presets to V Collection Synths?
« on: June 16, 2014, 04:02:23 pm »
Analog Lab has some great presets that aren't in the actual V-Collection synth presets, such as the CS-80 Ted James presets.

If I want to get these presets into the actual instrument plugins, right now I edit the synth in Analog Lab and use the synth's preset saving functionality, then load it up in a standalone instance of the plugin.  It's kind of annoying to not just have all the presets for any given synth there, ready to go.

Is there an easy way to export all the Analog Lab presets into each V Collection synth's preset storage?

Thanks!

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
Re: Export Analog Lab Presets to V Collection Synths?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 05:17:45 pm »
Hi smilinggoat,

You can export presets from Analog Lab to the CS 80V indeed.

To do so:
1) Launch Analog Lab
2) Select the CS 80V preset you want to export and click on the CS 80V icon window.
3) The CS 80V will now appear; click on 'Save As' to save the preset under the CS 80V.
4) Close Analog Lab and launch the CS 80V, go to your preset list > your preset is now there.

Let me know if you need further information.

Best,

J.

smilinggoat

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 05:49:27 pm »
Hi Jerome, thanks for your reply.  As you read in my post, the steps you outlined are EXACTLY what I'm already doing.  What I'm asking for is a way to batch export ALL the presets for each Analog Lab synth into the corresponding standalone synth.  Any help?  Thanks.

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 08:44:01 am »
My bad! Unfortunately there's no features available to export all presets from Analog Lab to an other instrument.

However, I put your request in Analog Lab's feature request list.

Best,

J.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines