April 19, 2024, 03:26:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Is it just me of Analog Lab used as a AU/VST in Ableton is a shot to the head?  (Read 1604 times)

AndreGM

• Apprentice
Hello guys

I just bought a Keylab49 along with Analog Lab. I'm getting weird issues when using it as a plugin in Ableton. For instances the "master volume" does not assume the specified value saved in the snapshot. Instead it always jumps to a value of 8.20, making it impossible to have my different snapshots with their respected volume levels correct.

Also the program changes only work in the VST version making the AU option impossible to use since my main reason is playing live.

Last but not least, it randomly crashes my Ableton.

I've been reading around the forums that this problem is being held for quite sometime and that not even the 1.10 version and the hardware update corrected this issue.

Please give me some feedback about what is happening. I'm a recent owner of these two products and I'm feeling incapable to work on this conditions.

Thank you,

André G. Mendes
www.andycode.net

kickwizard

• My soundcloud
Track volume

It seems every time you load a snapshot it resets the master level to the default 8.20 and master level is not included when saving a preset

You could save a multi and that should save the the part 1 and part 2 volume levels in the preset and will do what you require when you change snapshot

I havent any experience on mac so i cant comment on the crashes but i havent had any crashes on DOZe since the last RC in ableton or cubase

http://www.arturia.com/faq/utilization/how-to-report-a-crash
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 11:35:39 pm by kickwizard »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines