April 26, 2024, 10:06:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Issues with Sequencer view and automation  (Read 1168 times)

Mr. Roboto

Issues with Sequencer view and automation
« on: May 12, 2014, 05:13:13 pm »
When the sequencer view is selected and a parameter for the selected instruments (like decay, pitch etc.) gets recorded the already existing values in the view do not refresh.
Also if I'm in a different tab when recording new values nad switch to the sequencer tab only the old values will be shown. I always have to click into the value section so that it will get refreshed.

Also, if I record new paramters which were not automated before the new parameters will not be shown in the list. I first have to select a different instrument in the sequencer view and then go back to the one for which I recorded new parameters to see these new types in the list.

Another issue for the next update.
Less talk, more action!

ben arturia

• Administrator
Re: Issues with Sequencer view and automation
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 09:19:19 am »
When the sequencer view is selected and a parameter for the selected instruments (like decay, pitch etc.) gets recorded the already existing values in the view do not refresh.
Also if I'm in a different tab when recording new values nad switch to the sequencer tab only the old values will be shown. I always have to click into the value section so that it will get refreshed.

I'm unable to reproduce this. Could you tell me more ?
Automated parameters is updated when sequencer reach the end of the pattern. Is it what you mean ?

Also, if I record new paramters which were not automated before the new parameters will not be shown in the list. I first have to select a different instrument in the sequencer view and then go back to the one for which I recorded new parameters to see these new types in the list.

Another issue for the next update.
When you add a new parameter and do not add any automation on it the parameter will not be recalled when switching back on the track.
Only automated ones are stored.
.......testing.......

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines