March 28, 2024, 11:08:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab [Activation Code Already Used]  (Read 2526 times)

Brad-

Analog Lab [Activation Code Already Used]
« on: May 09, 2014, 08:25:57 pm »
I recently bought a Minilab which included the Analog Lab from an Ebay Shop called AbsoluteMusic.
I followed the instructions perfectly and came to the point where I needed to authorize my Analog Labs. So I got my activation code and pasted it into the box where I was supposed to and it told me that my activation code had already been used, same as for when I tried to download the licence on the eLicence Control Center.
I've also gone and updated the eLicence software, still no luck.
So my question is, How do I get around this? Do I get a new activation code?

Before buying this I read EVERYWHERE that actually getting the Minilab to work and/or the Analog Lab to work is a real pain, but I also read that once it does work it's a really nice combo pack.
So I'm determined to stick with this, because I already knew something like this was going to happen.

Brad-

Re: Analog Lab [Activation Code Already Used]
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 07:45:06 pm »
I got sent a new activation code by email, and it worked.
So everything's been sorted now, thanks to Amine at Arturia.
Thanks so much guys.

And to all those who say the customer service is bad, I'm not sure what you're on about, Arturia came through really quickly for me, and on a weekend too! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Mr. Roboto

Re: Analog Lab [Activation Code Already Used]
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 11:52:41 am »
The only problem you have now is that you lost one of your three possible activations. Should be fine if you use an USB licenser but if not you might have a problem when your computer crashes several times.

Anyway, I also got a very fast reply from the support when I had exactly the same issue.
Less talk, more action!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines