March 28, 2024, 02:44:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Out of the box - LFO rate knob not responding in free mode  (Read 2155 times)

Pingaas

Just took my Microbrute out of the box. Just playing and experimenting with it, I quickly realized the LFO rate knob wasn't responding (no change in sound and the indicator light keeps blinking at a constant, relatively slow, rate) . Only when I put the LFO in seq mode and change the sequencer rate I can get the LFO rate to change. Any of idea of what might the problem be? Or should I send it back? Btw... Really disappointed! Been saving for a few months to buy this, and this is the experience I get in the first few minutes.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 09:18:52 pm by Pingaas »

Rics

Re: Out of the box - LFO rate knob not responding in free mode
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 09:27:59 pm »
Seems the same problem that i've reported here: http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?topic=82247.0

I'm in contact with support and i'm sending to them a video showing the problem. I hope for a quick fix that don't involves the unit shipping...

Pingaas

Re: Out of the box - LFO rate knob not responding in free mode
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 01:54:46 am »
Hi Rics! Thanks for replying. I had already read your post but thought the problem was a little bit different. My problem is not only not being able to reach high frequencies on the LFO. I have no response what so ever from the LFO rate control when in free mode. This happens to you too? If so, please post here if they diagnose the problem. I already contacted Arturia support about it and am waiting for an answer. I'll post here if I have any news...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:44:10 am by Pingaas »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines