April 20, 2024, 03:59:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab 49 not working with Pro Tools  (Read 2506 times)

cocomico

Keylab 49 not working with Pro Tools
« on: November 30, 2014, 04:35:10 pm »
 Hello,
I have a normal clean win 8.1 installation with the latest Pro Tools 11 installed. Just an M-Box is connected, nothing else.

I tried to connect the new keylab controller/keyboard via USB, configured the Setup/Peripherals settings correctly (manual on Arturai site) and everything looked fine...execept it did not work . Pro Tools did get no MIDI data and after a minute there came a popup window saying "Pro Tools is not able to communicate with the HUI..." not giving any details.

I tried to analyze the problem, but did only get that far that under windows itself with other apoplication everything works perfectly. All the stand alone players from my plugin instruments for example run without any problem. I also checked the MIDI data with a control program and it all was fine.
I tried using another USB port, running PT as Admin , nothing helped...

as Pro Tools is not give any hint about the reason ( just saying restart the device , which doesn't help), it would be great if someone could help...
thanks a lot in advance. !!

cocomico

Re: Keylab 49 not working with Pro Tools
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 03:17:45 pm »
...no solution... that means i return it to the shop and try another brand... bye Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines