March 29, 2024, 01:08:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Runing SparkLe on two of my personal machines  (Read 5393 times)

whitecloud

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Runing SparkLe on two of my personal machines
« on: April 23, 2013, 06:00:26 am »
I am considering purchasing SparkLe and wonder if I can use it on my main Daw/Mini-Tower machine and a laptop I plan on buying soon.
There is no elicense or C/R but an online Auth.  Since the Drum Controller has a small footprint it would be ideal to be mobile at times and it with my laptop as well.
Anyone that knows about how this works, please let me know.  I did send a ticket to Arturia and wonder how long I will get a response regarding this question

Seb

• Tech-Support
Re: Runing SparkLe on two of my personal machines
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 09:10:59 am »
You will be able to use SparkLE on two computers with no problems. There is no challenge/response or anything, I think you simply need to add your serial number to activate your second machine, so it's all good.

It also works without the controller, so the controller doesn't work as a dongle or anything.

mattsterp

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 03:00:32 am »
Its actually a pain to instal spark on two machines.  You have to de authorize one and authorize the other.  Its annoying to say the least cause this means you only get ONE authorization not the two mentioned all over this forum.   Then it will crash anyway. 

Spark is getting better and better unlike many of arturia's dead on arrival products like Analog Lab. 

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 10:44:44 am »
Its actually a pain to instal spark on two machines.  You have to de authorize one and authorize the other.  Its annoying to say the least cause this means you only get ONE authorization not the two mentioned all over this forum.   Then it will crash anyway. 
Hi,
can you give me more details.
You should be able to authorize Spark on several computer without any problem.
However, this is not true for VDM/EDM/Dubstep.
Kevin
Soft Arturia

Seiishu

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 05:35:51 am »
I've got exactly the same reply from Ben too. Since I don't have laptop, by installing Spark on my desktop machine, my SparkLE is not that mobile anymore. I've asked if I could install my Spark program at my work machine too (my second desktop, it's just I'm keeping it at my office since I use it as my work machine).

Ben told me, there should be no problems using same authorisation code od both of my machines.

Cheers!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines