March 29, 2024, 12:08:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: TWO OF MY KEY ARE BROKEN THEY WONT STAY DOWN  (Read 1741 times)

edan mendez

TWO OF MY KEY ARE BROKEN THEY WONT STAY DOWN
« on: April 02, 2014, 10:08:54 pm »
HEY EVERYONE I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE I BOUGHT A ARTURIA KEYLAB AROUND OCTOBER AND I USED ABOUT 10 HOURS MAX,I TAKE REALLY GOOD CARE OF MY STUFF, I PUT IT AWAY BECAUSE I WAS MOVING TO A BIGGER STUDIO, IN THE PROCESS I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO SELL IT BECAUSE I WASNT USING IT SO WHEN THE GUY CAME TO CHECK IT OUT WE TOOK IT OUT OF THE BOX AND NOTICE TWO KEYS WERE UP, GUY TOLD ME THAT IS BROKEN SO I FELT STUPID CAUSE I SWEAR I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO IT I OPENED IT AND NOTICE THE PLASTIC THAT HOLDS THE KEYS DOWN WERE BROKEN, I GUESS WARRANTY IS ONLY FOR 30 DAYS SO IS THERE A PARTS CATALOG OR COMPONENTS DIAGRAMS TO PURCHASE THE BROKEN PARTS???OR IS THERE A WAY THIS CAN BE FIXED?

Aldred411

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: TWO OF MY KEY ARE BROKEN THEY WONT STAY DOWN
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 08:46:06 pm »
Hi not sure if it could be fixed but I'll share my experience I brought a keylab 25 in nov I paid for it in July but due to a delay in release date I didn't receive it till nov  >:(
I got It home opened it and found a screw from the back midi ports in the box two weights under the keys where hanging off there where visible bits of glue on the keys I contacted my shop they said there get me another one 6 months later(due to manager leaving and the person I kept speaking to on the phone being a twat ) I get my new one yesterday we open it in the shop to check it and low and behold middle c is sticking up in the air, so I think it's a common fault for a poorly built keyboard if I was arturia I'd be kicking the persons arse of whoever is making these ,anyhow sorry to here about your problem I managed to get a refund minus the tax so I lost 20 quid but they said I could keep analog lab I may sell this or I may just sell my v collection 3 as I don't have keylab anymore and just keep analog lab on its own
I've just invested in another keyboard

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines