April 20, 2024, 01:09:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: My Cubase SX songs that use Mg Modular V 1.1 freezes  (Read 4035 times)

Goldstein

My Cubase SX songs that use Mg Modular V 1.1 freezes
« on: August 03, 2003, 07:20:03 pm »
I still have the feeling the the Mg Modular V1.1 is not yet completely stable.

My Cubase SX 1.06 songs that use the Mg Modular V1.1 freeze sometimes (too much for a musician). It looks something like an CPU resonance or similiar ;-> The sequencer is freezing until I stop it (which still works). The computer remains loaded with some useless and heavy CPU cycles...  (100%). In fact it looks like the CPU is jumping up and down in the task manager... 100%, 0%, 100%, 0%. It shows CubaseSX using 99%....  after killing the Cubasesx process everything is fine again.

Anyway, do you think it is Cubase? (I will try V-Stack to load Mg Modular on a different machine!). I still believe it is the Mg which punches a whole in the memory of Cubase or similiar (sorry, for being technical inadequate...).

Help!
Greets,
Marky Goldstein

amiles

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
My Cubase SX songs that use Mg Modular V 1.1 freezes
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2003, 10:40:09 pm »
You did not say what your PC system specs are, processor, memory? I would say its a CPU problem combined with MMV high processor consumption. I used Sonar XL2.2 on an AMD XP1700 and found audio cut out when MMV ran on its own using various patches. I am now running an AMD XP2400 and on some patches CPU load is still 50%+.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines