March 28, 2024, 11:39:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Hardcopy Manual  (Read 2399 times)

yangtze

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Yangtze's Soundcloud
Hardcopy Manual
« on: October 16, 2012, 03:26:55 pm »
Two quick queries re. the hard copy manual, if anyone knows off-hand. I didn't want to spend ages comparing documents :)

1. I have a hardware copy of the Spark manual labelled "June 2011 edition". Am I missing anything between this hard copy manual and the "Spark_1_4_1_What_s_new" pdf document?

2. Am I right in thinking the "SPARK_Manual_EN_1_4" incorporates the "Spark_1_4_1_What_s_new" pdf information but not the "Spark_1_5_What_s_new" pdf document?

Thanks for looking at this, anyone.

Don

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
Re: Hardcopy Manual
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 08:58:05 am »
Hi Don,
the latest Manual is the 1.5 version.
You can get it here.
Kevin
Soft Arturia

yangtze

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Yangtze's Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 09:22:45 am »
Great Kevin, thanks! hadn't spotted the manuals down there at the bottom of the page. I was looking in the top section where the software downloads are.

One query remains: Is there a combined 'What's New?' type document that details all of the changes from the 'June 2011 edition' hardcopy manual to the current 1.5 pdf manual? I like the hardcopy manual, I find it convenient to have it sitting alongside when I'm using Spark, but I wanted to mark in it where there have been updates, additions, and changes, without having to laboriously compare the new pdf and old paper manual side by side.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 01:40:25 pm by yangtze »

yangtze

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Yangtze's Soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 03:32:12 pm »
Just bumping this one.

I was wondering if Arturia, or some other kind soul, might have compiled a single 'What's New?' type document that details all of the changes between the  'June 2011 edition' hardcopy manual and the current 1.5 pdf manual?

I like the hardcopy manual and I find it convenient to have it sitting alongside when I'm using Spark, but I wanted to mark in it where there have been updates, additions, and changes, without having to laboriously compare the new pdf and old paper manual side by side.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines