March 19, 2024, 09:51:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: CANADA???  (Read 5268 times)

dexfx69

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
CANADA???
« on: October 06, 2012, 01:33:13 am »
Canada seems last on the list to receive Minibrutes, if we're on the list at all; none have arrived yet. We were promised several ship dates including September 2012. Has Canada been excluded from Minibrutes?

UPDATE NOV 12 - I've received my Minibrute - I can see that although many of us are exasperated / angry with the delays in manufacturing and shipping, those waiting for their unit will appreciated Arturia's vision of not releasing the units until quality control is high. Mine is solidly built and the sound is unobtainable by any other <$1000 keyboard analog vco synth since the early 80s. Arturia really had a vision with this, and I'm grateful for their dedication to seeing this through, and I'm sorry I was impatient and rude!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 08:44:43 pm by dexfx69 »

Worlock

Re: CANADA???
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 01:53:24 am »
"Any news on the shipment to Canada?
There is an upcoming shipment that should arrive in Canada before the end of this month, but I do not know how it will be allocated inside Canada."

This was posted Sep 7th or so by Sean an Arturia employee.

I've had mine on pre-order for a while now and I've been (mostly) patiently waiting, but my supplier isn't able to tell me anything about when they are expected.  I am on the West coast, so I'm not even sure the first shipment will make it all the way over to this side of the country.

Do we know if this order shipped as expected, were all pre-orders able to be met?  Any update would be appreciated!

Back to patiently waiting!!
Thanks,
B.

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 06:13:08 am »
There was a shipment to Canada at the end of September, as I had announced.
There might have been a little delay due to Canadian customs, but the shipment should have been released in Canada by now.
Again, I have no idea how it is dispatched inside Canada. It is most likely based upon when individual dealers confirmed their order to our Canadian partners. Arturia has no control over that part.

Peter K

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 07:44:31 am »
I got mine in Toronto a week ago.  Life is GOOOD!!!

Worlock

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 02:40:05 am »
Seems I did not get mine with the first shipment.  It's already paid for or I would have gone to a different supplier. 

Any word on a second Canadian shipment?

dexfx69

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 05:23:16 am »
There was a shipment to Canada at the end of September, as I had announced.
There might have been a little delay due to Canadian customs, but the shipment should have been released in Canada by now.
Again, I have no idea how it is dispatched inside Canada. It is most likely based upon when individual dealers confirmed their order to our Canadian partners. Arturia has no control over that part.

Indeed, I received mine today. No more bitching from me, now it's time to appreciate. Great work Arturia!  ;)

tomaszpie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 07:22:39 pm »
I hate to pester (although given the circumstances I think it's possibly warranted), but any idea when the next Canadian shipment might be coming? A little mix up at the store had my Brute sold to someone else and now I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of more. Any info helps!

tomaszpie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 09:16:06 pm »
Nothing I guess? :(

Bruno@arturia

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 02:05:05 pm »
Sorry I have no idea...

Bruno
Arturia Hardware

tomaszpie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 10:49:08 pm »
Well it has arrived today! Can't wait to post some clips, thank you Arturia.

knuckleface

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 03:01:25 pm »
My own finally arrived about two days ago.  It also seems to be in great shape.  Thank you!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines