March 19, 2024, 05:30:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Improve browsing for sounds and opening projects  (Read 1903 times)

eggheadpro

• Beta-testers
Improve browsing for sounds and opening projects
« on: October 22, 2012, 05:31:35 am »
The browsing for sounds can be improved by including favorites spots on your computer when looking for sounds. Also importing midi files is not happening. And yes please let’s have an auditioning/preview in context with the pattern before loading sounds. I love NI Maschine’s way of getting to sounds. How about Multi bank mode. Maschine, BPM and a few others have it. One kit at a time is not a good selling point for the price that is asked for. I own both Maschine and Spark, I just think you can put this a little closer to the competition in features.

Schrage Musik

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Improve browsing for sounds and opening projects
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 08:55:29 pm »
I, for one, hope that Arturia stay as far away from anything Maschine as it's possible to get. I bought Spark because it is NOT a clone of anything else. If we go down the Maschine route, how long before people start demanding pimping kits and coloured lights?

slumbermachine

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • SlumberMachine - Progressive Ambient Electronic Music
Re: Improve browsing for sounds and opening projects
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 06:13:11 am »
I actually like the way we can browse through the different kits in the library by selecting them from the carosel. My only wish is that it would be if the UI could be more clear on the difference between loading kits, projects, patterns, and songs so it would be easier to mix and match. Currently it gets quite confusing.

Also a preview feature would be nice, but again, it's not a major headache unless you've got a really slow system that takes forever to load.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines