I just figured something out, i am actually running current versions of Arturia Spark in Pro Tools:
Spark 1.1.2 32 Bit
Controller version: 188.8.131.52
I donīt understand why the RTAS version wonīt update, but the standalone version will??
Here is what i did in complete detail:
1. I installed the 1.1.2 version first when i got the software
2. I downloaded a ZIP version of 1.4.1 AFTER i registered the product online (i followed the link after the registration was complete)
3. I then had to remove the ".Zip" from the file because it would not open on my MAC
4. I then had a "Spark_dmg" file only, that now opened correctly
5. Inside i clicked on "Spark 1.4.1 Pkg."
6. It opens up correctly and under the installation page EVERYTHING is checked of (RTAS, VST, Library etc.)
7. It also reads "upgrade" on these installation choices.
8. Installation complete.
9. I open the standalone version, everything is good (Arturia 1.4.1)
10. I open Pro Tools 8.0.5 LE, everything not good (Arturia 1.1.2)