March 19, 2024, 10:49:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V-Collection 3 special coupon code not working  (Read 14745 times)

RandomChaos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
V-Collection 3 special coupon code not working
« on: July 30, 2012, 05:31:12 pm »
Like many of you (I suppose) I received a coupon code in my Arturia.com account for an upgrade offer for V-Collection 3. I tried using the code and got an error, basically that it was not valid. I contacted Arturia through a Web form and am awaiting a reply.

My question is, has anyone else experienced this issue? The coupon code reduced the collection price from $399 to $199, so definitely something I'd like to take advantage of.

I hope someone from Arturia will get back to me on this.

Thanks!

Denis

• Global Moderator
  • Apprentice
    • Arturia
Re: V-Collection 3 special coupon code not working
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 05:41:12 pm »
Hello,

If you are facing problems using your coupon then I advise you enter manually. Copy/Paste can sometimes have some very unexpected behaviors!

All the best,

Denis
Denis / Arturia Tech. Support

RandomChaos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 05:58:04 pm »
Thank you Denis! I had not tried a manual entry since the offer itself said to copy/paste the code during the checkout process in the Redeem field. Will give that a go.

RandomChaos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 06:03:24 pm »
Tried entering the code manually, getting the same error as before when I used copy/paste:

Coupon Redemption

***No reduction currently available, please see the coupon restrictions***

There are no restrictions in terms of the offer that affect its use other than you can't resell your existing Arturia products (haven't done) and you have to use it before September 6, 2012.

audiofarm

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 11:13:36 pm »
I got exactly the same error.  I also tried to manually type the code  ???
The coupon should reduce the price to $199.

Svein
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 11:28:36 pm by audiofarm »

Spectrum

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 06:07:59 am »
I am having the same problem.  I can't use the 199 euro coupon code because it says it's value is "0.00 euro".  It doesn't matter if I copy and paste it or enter it manually - it won't work.

I've emailed tech support and sales but they still haven't resolved this problem. There are a number of people on KVR complaining about the same problem.  Come on Arturia - sort it out!

RandomChaos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 06:37:53 am »
I'm sorry to hear so many others are having the same issue and glad therefore that I'm not alone. I hope Arturia gets this sorted out before the coupon expires! Yeah, the exchange rate is favorable for me right now which is why I'd like to buy this product. Aren't there any Arturia staff besides the Web folks monitoring these boards??

Antoine

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 09:43:43 am »
Yes, still at the helm.
All such inquiries received at the Tech Support are being transferred to the Sales Department, which is processing them as fast as possible. None will be ignored.
Sorry for the temporary inconvenience caused.
ex-Arturian

emulator

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2012, 11:55:22 am »
Yes, still at the helm.
All such inquiries received at the Tech Support are being transferred to the Sales Department, which is processing them as fast as possible. None will be ignored.
Sorry for the temporary inconvenience caused.

Hi Antoine,

good to hear. I wait till Friday 27th for my license. Payment via PayPal was successful - but I received no confirmation or any other mail from Arturia.

RandomChaos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2012, 07:01:46 am »
Antoine,

Are you able to provide some more details of exactly what Sales is doing to fix this problem? I can't even purchase the V-Collection 3 with my coupon code and no one from Sales has responded to my two Web form inquiries or even to this thread.

Thanks!

RandomChaos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2012, 05:51:07 am »
Well, here we are a few days later and still no reply from an Arturia rep to either this thread or another. I agree that this situation is very damaging for Arturia's reputation.

I can say that I've tried multiple times with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to use my coupon code and I'm getting that same error message.

I think my next step might be to phone their California office. Anybody out there who lives at or near Westlake Village, California, want to go knocking on their door? Here's the address:

ARTURIA US
5776-D Lindero Cyn Rd #239
Westlake Village, CA 91362
USA

PlectrumPete

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2012, 09:31:35 am »
I'm in the same boat.  But I did get a reply to my emails.  This is it:

"Hi

What is the email you use in your account?
if you received a mail with the order number, please send it back to me.

best"

It seems to be written by a thirteen year old kid.  Don't they know what email I use with my Arturia account (I only have one email account anyway)?  And I told them previously that my order didn't go through.  I only got far enough to try to redeem my coupon, which wasn't accepted.  Arturia seem lost.  I can't believe they haven't been able to resolve this yet.

I didn't know there is an office in Westlake Village.  It's maybe 30-40 minutes from my home.  Anyone have their phone number?  I'll try to locate it later, and try to contact them.

Spectrum

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2012, 11:40:43 am »
My case was referred by the Tech dept to Sales but I still haven't heard any more from them.  When I emailed Sales about a week ago they eventually replied advising me to input the code manually but I had already tried that and it didn't work.

The reason the code will not work is because it has no value attached to it.  Probably Arturia's automated system didn't attach the discount to the code in some accounts.

I don't know how Arturia will fix this problem because if the codes were sent out automatically then they may have to check every account manually to see whether a discount has been attached to the code.  That could take a long while.  Or they may address only those who emailed tech/sales about this problem.  Depending on how many of us there are this could also take awhile.

If I have to wait for Arturia to sort this problem out I hope they will still honour the discount even if it's past the cut off date.

Adrien

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2012, 04:20:02 pm »
Hi

I know we dont answer so much on the forum currently, and we are sorry about that.

I just wanted to notify you that we are improving the existing support system to answer you faster, For issues related to, promotional offer, not working coupons, payment troubles, invoices, orders, please directly contact sales-inquiry@arturia.com

This mail address will become the default one for this kind of issues in the future.

Best.
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

RandomChaos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2012, 04:31:51 pm »
Thank you very much for replying Adrien and confirming that you're working on this issue. Spectrum's reply was also very useful. I'll e-mail Sales directly -- my two Web form submissions haven't produced a response.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines