April 19, 2024, 03:27:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Classic series download troubles?  (Read 3309 times)

BEARds

Analog Classic series download troubles?
« on: July 15, 2012, 05:42:37 pm »
I bought "The Laboratory" hybrid synth combo, and it came with the three free instrument downloads, I picked and registered them...but can't seem to find a way to download?

Can anyone HELP?

JDoo

• Beta-testers
Re: Analog Classic series download troubles?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 07:46:46 pm »
"Downloads" menu item at top of page.  Follow the "Updates" link, grab your stuff.  You could have even downloaded these in demo mode ahead of time.  Cheers

j

BEARds

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 08:26:21 pm »
Thanks, much obliged. :-*

neonrider84

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 02:33:12 am »
I bought the Analog Factory (download with no box) for 69 euro this afternoon at 16.20...got the mail with the order and my paypal's receive of the payment done to Arturia but more than 10 hours later i don't receive the mail with the download link....
someone can help me?...it's a normal delay or i have to do something in particular?
thanks for collaboration

neonrider84

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 02:01:49 pm »
the most strange thing is that after 3 DAYS of sending emails to every Arturia techinc support and sales office NOBODY ANSWER me and after almost 4 DAYS (at 16.20 today it is 4 DAys that i have buy this stuff) i haven't my download link and serial number yet!!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE AND UNACCEPTABLE
Is there someone of you that have advices or everything that help me to resolve this INCREDIBLE problem????

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 02:05:31 pm »
the most strange thing is that after 3 DAYS of sending emails to every Arturia techinc support and sales office NOBODY ANSWER me and after almost 4 DAYS (at 16.20 today it is 4 DAys that i have buy this stuff) i haven't my download link and serial number yet!!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE AND UNACCEPTABLE
Is there someone of you that have advices or everything that help me to resolve this INCREDIBLE problem????

To get the software installed and fully usable, you can install a demo version while you wait for Support to help you.
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/downloads/demos.html

These 4 days you're counting with the Weekend? They don't work on weekends.

neonrider84

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 02:18:50 pm »
yeah 4 days with the weekend! but i think that the download procedure and install is automatic or isn't? hope that the problem is the week end and now the support resolve the problem in the normal work week!
at the end i think that a company like Arturia have to guarantee the service even in the week end or say to their customer that there is no support on weekend
it's incredible that you pay on friday and on monday you can't have your Program yet!
 ??? ??? >:(

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 02:41:28 pm »
it's incredible that you pay on friday and on monday you can't have your Program yet! ??? ??? >:(
Yup, I have to agree with that, unless there's some unexpected and unpredictable server/backoffice issue with the automatic delivery of the serial numbers.

Anyway, like I said above, you're not prevented from using the synths you bought if you install the demos (demos = bought version, the only difference is the license that you can add the final one over the demo one, once Support solves your issue).

Antoine

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 11:33:33 am »
Hi neonrider84,
I cannot track any inquiry at our Technical Support desk, at least based on your email address. In all case this is rather a Sales but please forward me all purchase order details through private mail so I can give a hand on clarifying this issue.  ???
Let me know,
Antoine.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines