April 19, 2024, 12:37:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Anybody succeded in send support tickets recently?  (Read 2726 times)

Nip

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Anybody succeded in send support tickets recently?
« on: July 08, 2012, 05:54:29 pm »
I've tried today and nothing comes up in my account, or any email confirmations either.

How about you?

Thank you.
/Nip

stuey

• Spark Moderator
Re: Anybody succeded in send support tickets recently?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 08:46:51 pm »
Yep, I sent one on Friday and received an automated email back

Stuart
Mac 10.7.5
2.3Ghz Quad Core 'Clovertown'
8 Gb 667 RAM
SSD Boot Drive
Lynx Aurora 8
Lynx AES16
UAD LA 610 Mk 2
UAD 2 Duo
Arturia Spark
Arturia Analog Laboratory 61
Pro Tools 10.3.7
Arturia V Collection
Arturia Analog Laboratory
Arturia Brass 2
Ableton Live 8
Reason 6.5
Melodyne Studio 3

lyford

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 10:04:20 pm »
It took a while but I finally got a reply when I sent one in a little while back.  Even the "automated" response took a day or so if I recall. 

I have repeatedly had an issue when I send a follow up and it never shows up on my case ticket (even though I have the case number in the subject line).   I don't know if there are technical issues, or if those case tickets have to be updated manually by the support team.

My case (very strange aftertouch output from a brand new Analog Experience Factory keyboard) got eventually bumped to tier 2 but each round of email back and forth takes about a week or so, even if they are just suggesting a restart.  I still don't have a solution that is working 100% (other than filtering aftertouch out in Logic) but at least I hear from someone about once a week or so. 

Right now, I sent a reply to the last email I got on July 4th, it has yet to be acknowledged and doesn't show in my case ticket on my account page - the last email registered on that thread is from June 19!!!! 

I have suggested to the team that perhaps their system isn't functioning as they think, since that would explain the spotty responses and black holes that messages seem to fall into...

Thankfully my issue wasn't with registration, but I can image how frustrating that would be for those who purchase but can't fully use the product they just paid for!

stuey

• Spark Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 11:13:20 am »
Are these tickets being sent from your logged in account as opposed to, from an unlogged in account?

Obviously if you are logged in to your account, tickets will be assigned to your account by the very creation of a ticket, if you send in a ticket from essentially an unsolicited account, it may take a week to tie up your details to your account.

Stuart

Mac 10.7.5
8 Gb 667 RAM
SSD Boot Drive
Lynx Aurora 8
Lynx AES16
UAD LA 610 Mk 2
UAD 2 Duo
Arturia Spark
Pro Tools 10.3.7
Arturia V Collection
Arturia Brass 2
Ableton Live 8
Reason 6.5
Melodyne Studio 3

lyford

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 06:38:31 pm »
No sure if you are asking me or Nip but in my case I am responding to emails sent to me by support, using the case number in the subject line.

I just got an email back from them yesterday, but none of this correspondence has shown in the case record in my profile for the last few weeks....

stuey

• Spark Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 07:03:42 pm »
Both really ;)

I tend to go into the link and reply on the ticket, that way it's at least in the thread, emails, I'm sure don't update the ticket, they would need for one of the tech guys to paste the reply into the ticket thread I would imagine.

I could be wrong of course :)

Stuart
Mac 10.7.5
8 Gb 667 RAM
SSD Boot Drive
Lynx Aurora 8
Lynx AES16
UAD LA 610 Mk 2
UAD 2 Duo
Arturia Spark
Pro Tools 10.3.7
Arturia V Collection
Arturia Brass 2
Ableton Live 8
Reason 6.5
Melodyne Studio 3

Nantonos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 01:59:52 am »
I've tried today and nothing comes up in my account, or any email confirmations either.

I tried last week, by email with the case code in the subject. After a few days I got an automated message saying the mail was 'delayed'. And again two days after that. Finally I got an 'unable to deliver to support@arturia.com' failure message.

It seems odd if their support email address won't accept incoming emails for a week.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines