March 19, 2024, 06:36:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia's Replacement Activation Code System is BROKEN  (Read 2903 times)

tanaelyn

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Arturia's Replacement Activation Code System is BROKEN
« on: August 07, 2012, 03:24:55 pm »
For the last week and a half I have been experiencing the nightmare that is Arturia technical support.  I have purchased a product that cannot be activated (VCollection 3).  The original code that was sent to me was correct for the product but when entered into the eLicenser program, it was said to have been used previously.  I requested a replacement code and received an activation code for the WRONG PRODUCT (VCollection 2 AL).  I already have VCollection 2, the Analog Laboratory which is licensed separately, and the 49 key controller.  This new product activation code did not activate the new plug-ins (Oberheim SEM, SPark and Wurlitzer V) so it is just the same as what I already had.  I tried to explain this to tech support but they kept telling me to use the automated system to acquire a new activation code which I did this morning.  I entered it in the eLC and guess what? The same thing happened again - wrong product (VCollection 2 AL)!

Does anybody in tech support read these posts or read the emails that I send them?  What happened to quality people like Antoine?  I really need some help here and so do a lot of other people.  Why does Arturia neglect their customers?

P.S. What is VCollection 2 AL anyway?  What does the AL stand for?

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
Re: Arturia's Replacement Activation Code System is BROKEN
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 06:15:06 pm »
A new valid V-Collection3 activation code was emailed to you today. Sorry about the delay.

VCollection2_AL means that this license includes Analog Laboratory.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines