March 29, 2024, 12:07:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No response from customer service-STILL CANNOT REGISTER ANALOG LAB SOFTWARE!!!!!  (Read 1632 times)

ultramet

It has been almost a week since I sent a request for help as I cannot get an activation code for the Analog Laboratory software that came with the Arturia keyboard.  Hence, the software will not launch as it says that I have no license.  Is there anyway to phone customer service, as, based on the number of other individuals having this problem on this board, the license activation process is seriously flawed and customer service doesn't respond.  Anyway, my case number is 110320 and if anyone is out there from customer service, I would appreciate help with this, as I cannot use the keyboard until I receive my activation code for Analog Laboratory.  In the meanwhile, I guess I will keep using the keyboard as a doorstop as that is the only purpose it is serving now. Thanks.

Antoine

I just processed your case today, sorry for the slight delay.
The keyboard itself can act as a regular MIDI controller as well, not sure a basic doorstop would be able to.  ;)
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines