March 19, 2024, 09:32:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Next Step To 1.5  (Read 2882 times)

u.n.i.t.e.d

Next Step To 1.5
« on: July 08, 2012, 11:44:51 pm »
i want to say that i like the new SEM modules alot,especialy the filter who has
Its own character and sounds great. But i hope that we doesnt must wait a year long
For the next update such like for 1.40. Please give the origin more attention and keep working
for the next step!!!
my wishlist: Oberheim SEM oscilator, Prophet 5 oscilator+filter, Arp2600 reverb module,
                to save midi cc settings

Philippe

Re: Next Step To 1.5
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 09:24:46 am »
my wishlist: Oberheim SEM oscilator, Prophet 5 oscilator+filter, Arp2600 reverb module,
                to save midi cc settings

You already have the possibility to save MIDI CC assignment in the "Live -> MIDI" page. Edit the assignments in the large list in the middle of the page and save it as a MIDI mappings preset.

Maybe you mean you'd like to modify the default MIDI mappings for the factory presets?

Origin Lead  Developer

u.n.i.t.e.d

midi cc
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 12:07:57 pm »
no,i mean when i programm with an external controller like midi keyboard or sequencer the origin that its not possible to save this changes. For example, i programm my keyboard to control the complete miniMg template,so when i make a sound just with the keyboard the origin doesnt save this settings, just knob movement. The possebilety to save that would be great because i can use more external controller to have a more modular feel by working.
I,ve read a test for the prophet5 software, oh man, i want the osc and filter:-)! It must sound very special

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines