April 20, 2024, 12:16:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Laboratory GUI Issues!  (Read 2303 times)

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Laboratory GUI Issues!
« on: June 24, 2012, 04:26:58 am »
Here are some Graphical User Interface (GUI) issues I've been encountering when using the Laboratory as a VST-plugin in Ableton or as standalone application.

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Starting In Sound Mode
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 04:35:22 am »
After opening a Live-Set where I use the Laboratory in Sound-Mode, browsing the library with CC 20/21 assigned to the controller, loads scenes even if sounds are shown.
I can switch between UPPER and LOWER channel of the scene, using the UPPER/LOWER buttons on the keyboard, in sound-view.

I have to switch between sound- and scene-view before I can move through the sound-library again, or use the mouse to click on another sound-preset.

The same happens to the standalone version, when Sound-View is on after startup!

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Starting in Scene Mode
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 04:40:17 am »
After opening a Live-Set where I use the Laboratory in Scene-Mode, switching between UPPER- and LOWER-View doesn't work. Only the costum control assignements (if turned on in preferences) are changing but not the controls themself or the faders possitions. Controls and Faders are effecting the right parameters (Upper/Lower) but I can't see the changes on one of them.

I have to load another preset or switch to sound- and then back to scene-view before the GUI is showing controls and fader changes between UPPER- and LOWER-Channel.

The same happens to the standalone version, when Scene-View is on after startup!

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Control Popups
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 04:51:47 am »
Sometimes parameter-values don't pop up, even if this function is turned on in Laboratorys preferences. Doesn't matter if the mouse rests over control or clicks on control, they just don't show up.

It's possible that this is only happening when you have more instances loaded, but I'm not sure!

BTW: I would love to see that they always show up, even when you change the values via MIDI!  :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines