March 29, 2024, 04:05:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Where did my Hybrid Madness synths disappear to?  (Read 2293 times)

Duffage

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Where did my Hybrid Madness synths disappear to?
« on: June 06, 2012, 09:28:19 pm »
Bought Analog Lab 49 and registered it on 30, May 2012. Received a newsletter directing me to the "Hybrid Madness Promotion". Downloaded and tested all the synth demos.
Made my 3 selections today and was shown a screen with the codes/serial numbers. Checked my account and had no new products, only Analog Lab. Updated my eLicenser, nothing new there either. Now I can't access the download link or return to the "choose your synths" page or find any evidence of ever having been alive. 

Does anybody know what's going on?

Steve

JDoo

• Beta-testers
Re: Where did my Hybrid Madness synths disappear to?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 04:10:07 am »
After I made the four selections for my "Hybrid Madness" deal (I had picked up the Laboratory), I received a follow-on email from Arturia a few hours later.  It wasn't automatic, and took a few hours as i recall.

The email includes Serial Numbers and Activation codes, which i used to activate the soft synths. 

You download the the eLicencer Control Center program and enter what they sent you in the email -- and things work..   I would wait a couple of hours .. check your email..

Duffage

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 08:12:30 pm »
I've been waiting 3 days for an e-mail with activation codes and serial numbers after choosing my synths. Believe me, my email is checked quite frequently!

Duffage

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 10:47:18 pm »
All synths now present and accounted for! Looking forward to using them now.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines