March 19, 2024, 08:00:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Has anyone out there actualy receieved their Minibrute yet?  (Read 70460 times)

joja_x

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • http://www.ne-production.nu/jyj/
Re: Has anyone out there actualy receieved their Minibrute yet?
« Reply #150 on: October 05, 2012, 07:18:13 am »
Seems like musicstores i Sweden is changing to dec for delivery. None seems to know not even EM nordic and they really should now, right?

All Im asking is for a realistic estimate when Minibrute might be available in Sweden. Late? Fine, I can wait. But I could buy some other stuff while waiting if I get a true idea when the bill for my Minibrute might show up :)

Thanks in advance!

//Joja

Seems I´m next in line is sweden (fingers crossed)  :)

Any ideas when next shipment will be sent?

//joja

tertior

« Reply #151 on: October 05, 2012, 08:56:45 am »
Normally early November if you have a pre-order, but I read a rumor that says that customer had more important to the production site and this will delay the Minibrute delivery late December. Moral: Merry Christmas
PS: this is a rumor ....

ONI

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #152 on: October 05, 2012, 09:44:21 am »
Well, I live in Scandinavia and I got one a few days ago. I had to order one from the UK though, but they sent it very quickly and it works like a charm! I think that if you really cannot wait anymore, you should try that out. If you want to know what store I got it from, PM me.

xtinct

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #153 on: October 12, 2012, 06:15:54 am »
Hello Hello,

So I haven't actually received my minibrute yet but...I've been in contact with the distributor I have pre-order from here in the USA. I was told as of yesterday that they expect 15 units sometime next week and another 15 units in mid November. The shocker was that even with those 30 units, all of their pre-orders including my own wont be filled by the end of November....
So that's whats the situation is currently here in the U.S.  :(

tertior

« Reply #154 on: October 12, 2012, 09:08:47 am »
The situation for USA is you are on the top of the country  for deliver Minibrute, before Japon, UK, Deutchland France etc... You will receive it before me in France. In the end of November

Krinor

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #155 on: October 22, 2012, 10:02:11 pm »
Seems like musicstores i Sweden is changing to dec for delivery. None seems to know not even EM nordic and they really should now, right?

All Im asking is for a realistic estimate when Minibrute might be available in Sweden. Late? Fine, I can wait. But I could buy some other stuff while waiting if I get a true idea when the bill for my Minibrute might show up :)

Thanks in advance!

//Joja

//joja

The marketing of the Arturia Minibrute is a complete farce. How about just calling it off ?!
Or maybe re-announce it at NAMM 2013 ? To be released in April...?  ;D

Krinor

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #156 on: October 23, 2012, 09:47:23 am »

Thanks in advance!

//Joja

//joja

The marketing of the Arturia Minibrute is a complete farce. How about just calling it off ?!
Or maybe re-announce it at NAMM 2013 ? To be released in April...?  ;D

Oh and thanks for the minus karma point btw. Stating humerous facts in this forum seems to be forbidden. Come on hit the smite button once again!

tertior

« Reply #157 on: October 23, 2012, 09:59:13 am »
It's Done;  humor, music ,sex are the only things that make us good. We will not deprive of this.

Wobble

« Reply #158 on: October 29, 2012, 08:27:21 am »
My first post!

So I ordered a Minibrute yesterday from Musicians Friend, and it says the expected ship date is 11-16. But I've heard all kinds of things. Like May 2013 being a possibility.. The rep for MF I talked to said they actually had no idea if or when they would be getting another shipment.

So what are the odds I have a Minibrute before the end of the year?

joja_x

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • http://www.ne-production.nu/jyj/
« Reply #159 on: October 30, 2012, 11:01:28 am »
No one knows at Arturia either?

Its been almost two months since you announced "shipping in europe". All I need is a simple answer, are we talking nov or dec?

I mean someone have to know this otherwise its really scary :)

//joja

Thanks in advance!

//Joja

//joja

Bruno@arturia

• Global Moderator
« Reply #160 on: October 30, 2012, 03:50:25 pm »
I have been told that next shipment to Sweden in planned for November. So in few weeks I guess.
Bruno
Arturia Hardware

Trenton

« Reply #161 on: October 30, 2012, 04:54:35 pm »
Bruno
-

Any word on US shipments to Guitar Center for orders placed after October 8?

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Thanks to you and your team for such a awesome new synth!

pkdick

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #162 on: October 30, 2012, 08:04:21 pm »
lord is this debacle still going on, was reading about apple's perfect supply chain today at work, arturia seemed to have perfected the opposite

zedius

« Reply #163 on: November 01, 2012, 03:14:36 pm »
Ok, I'm getting pretty impatient over here. I'm a Canadian customer, but I placed an order with JRRShop in the US back in FEBRUARY. Arturia has repeatedly pushed back their order, and in turn, JRR Shop has had to push back their availability date.

So far if I recall correctly my minibrute was due in April, May, June, late July, end of August, end of Septemember, end of October, and now end of November.

In June I half joked that I would not see this purchase until after Christmas. Now I know that to be true!

Earlier in the month I emailed JRR Shop and they told me that I was 14th in line, and that they were expecting between 5 and 15 minibrutes at the end of the month, but probably closer to 5 so don't cross my fingers. Then they should be getting enough to fill my order by end of November.

I emailed JRR at end of October to verify, and this is the insane part:

Arturia sent JRR shop NO minibrutes this month. Apparently "the factory messed up" and sent the units intended for JRR shop to Europe. Now JRR is expecting likely 3-5 at the end of November.

And meanwhile tons of folks in the US who didn't preorder are walking into guitar centers with their fingers up their nose and picking up minibrutes on a whim!!

This is insanely aggravating, well beyond my patience threshold. Is there any way to send extra units to JRR shop to cover the mistake that your factory made? It would make sense to me that if some stores in Europe accidentally jumped queue, then their units should backfill into the US. There must be some solution?

Worlock

« Reply #164 on: November 03, 2012, 12:45:50 am »
Any news of a second Canadian shipment?   Turns out I was misled as to where I was on the list.  Paid in full already, could have bought from elsewhere had I known.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines