April 19, 2024, 11:01:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Has anyone out there actualy receieved their Minibrute yet?  (Read 71060 times)

monobrute

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Has anyone out there actualy receieved their Minibrute yet?
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2012, 12:44:55 am »
Well,I was also promoting it on you tube video's how wonderful this minibrute was.
But I don't buy stuff from people that's telling one lie after the other for a half year long.
 >:(

filip shut up you have bitched an cried enough. and you have posted lies on here as well

diabolik!

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2012, 02:07:02 am »
pre-ordered mine via guitar center.  just got a shipment notification with tracking #. 

jimtheswede

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2012, 04:11:38 am »
Preordered back in Feb. and got my tracking number from UPS tonight as well!    :)

KAO99

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2012, 05:20:42 am »
Finally!
after months, and months..

..and months and months and months

of waiting, finally got my tracking number at approx. 7:00 PM tonight. Unfortunately they cannot "locate the shipment" with the tracker. Probably because it left only 4 hours ago.
But I don't care! I'm finally gonna get my hands on this thing

monobrute

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2012, 10:38:11 pm »
Just want to say congratulations and i am happy for who ever has their Brutes on the way or has already received theirs. Mine is still on back order and I'm ok with that. I'm fine with waiting for mine. Its just a product (albeit a nice one) and not a life and death threatening situation. Some of you on here (and you know who you are) have been complaining as if you were on a list to get a liver or kidney transplant. I will say this...Your sense of entitlement is ridiculous and cannot be validated even by the release date set backs. I will put this into perspective by making a simple observation that if the Minibrute was never created you would not have this erroneously perceived problem. Further more you would not be feeling like there's a void in your life that only something like a Minibrute could fill. A year from now everyone who wants a Minibrute will have one. And if there is a problem in life that is not going to matter a year from when it occurred, then its just not a big deal to begin with. Sure on some level the waiting sucks but if that is a huge problem for you, then your priorities are not in order. And if you are still feeling like you have been wronged by this minor situation, take a good look at the real problems that are going in this world and then shut the hell up.

Filip

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2012, 02:55:31 pm »
Dear mono brute,I pre ordered the minibrute back in february at my dealer.
I have send an email (in february) to arturia with the question when they should be in stores.
arturia responded back with the answer that it will be in stores in april and that every dealer will get them on the same moment because they wanted it that way.
I don't have that email anymore ,I removed it from my inbox otherwise I would post it here.
I'm not telling a lie and I have never done that on this forum.
Now we are reading here on this forum that U.S. is getting the first batch and it goes to sweetwater only.
I live in Europe so I can fuck off and watch how other people is getting they units before others does.
And I'm not talking about hours or days.
It will take to september ,oktober until I will see a minibrute (probably the pre orders only)in a store here in Belgium.
Knowing that Belgium is located next to france!
Well mono brute,if I ever get you in my hands ...
//// CENSORED BY ANTOINE ////
//// Let's behave as gentlemen, please. ////

Promise!

« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 04:07:08 pm by Antoine »

jimtheswede

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2012, 03:41:37 pm »
The 1st orders are not going to SW only.  I am lucky that I live in a suburb outside of Kansas City, and the MF warehouse ships out of KC, UPS has updated my tracking number, so I should expect mine tomorrow.   :)

+1 to Monobrute - you stated it better than I could.  It is unfortunate that Arturia had to limit their initial shipments (to USA only?).  I can emphasize with the bad feelings from the euro & australia, etc. communities, but as mentioned by Antoine, the 1st orders were filled first.

zedius

« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2012, 04:55:08 pm »
AAAHHHH,Finaly mine is arrived.
Got it!
I played it whole morning and I have to say that it's sounds good but not the way I wanted .
I compared the waves with the logic es 2 waves and I must confess that the es2 sounds fatter :(.
Also the knobs feels a little cheap.
Another thing is ,I'm already missing is the presets save button.
I never thought that I would miss it so hard.
I'm happy that I have it but now I'm running with my head against the wall and wake up and find out that no preset save button is a true hell and makes this handy thing a nightmare.

Filip, I don't know what you threatened monobrute with, but clearly you did lie right here in this post, so I don't think you should feel so butt-hurt when you are called on it.

Filip

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2012, 07:25:40 pm »
Now,you 've got me by the balls zedius.
The point is ,  :P one!
 All of you , :P :P :P
Now you know! 8)

monobrute

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2012, 07:37:19 pm »
Dear mono brute,I pre ordered the minibrute back in february at my dealer.
I have send an email (in february) to arturia with the question when they should be in stores.
arturia responded back with the answer that it will be in stores in april and that every dealer will get them on the same moment because they wanted it that way.
I don't have that email anymore ,I removed it from my inbox otherwise I would post it here.
I'm not telling a lie and I have never done that on this forum.
Now we are reading here on this forum that U.S. is getting the first batch and it goes to sweetwater only.
I live in Europe so I can fuck off and watch how other people is getting they units before others does.
And I'm not talking about hours or days.
It will take to september ,oktober until I will see a minibrute (probably the pre orders only)in a store here in Belgium.
Knowing that Belgium is located next to france!
Well mono brute,if I ever get you in my hands ...
//// CENSORED BY ANTOINE ////
//// Let's behave as gentlemen, please. ////

Promise!

Dear fillip post #39 was yours and and a lie. An elaborate one at that. Now you are lying again by saying you did not lie. I don't know what your threat to me was and I don't care. If you feel the release date has been dragged out too long and want to cancel, you have every right to. I am not faulting you for that. However you have claimed you cancel your order and that you have received your Minibrute and that you went ahead with another product. But you keep coming to this forum with additionally useless complaints that borderline on harassment. Maybe that is an exaggeration but it is annoying. You have said enough and you are out of the Minibrute game. So quit coming back on here with your "and another thing's". Obviously your negativity is not popular and you should just move on to bigger and better things. Honestly I wish you well.

jimtheswede

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2012, 03:48:45 am »
Mine arrived today!  :)  I was expecting it tomorrow at the earliest.

Thank you Arturia!  This is for real.  They did a great job packing all these features in a very solid unit.  The keyboard and aftertouch is great.  Knobs, sliders, switches feel solid as well.  Having much fun with the arpeggiator.  Hooked it up via CV to my Dark Energy and got some extremely wicked sounds.

They have hit it out of the ballpark (I'm watching the home run derby at the moment!).

To those who are waiting - it will be worth the wait.  There are good reasons for the delays, and Arturia has at least tried to ship what they are able at the moment.  

Unfortunately - I have some USB/midi issues in my rig that I thought I would have time to correct before the Minibrute arrived but didn't get around to fix.  So I can't update to the new firmware or connect to the software.  The issue is almost certainly on my end, so I am going to have to make my contortions and other tricks to get behind my rack and stands to check cable runs, etc.  It's not what I am looking to do tonight, but that's the price one pays for having such a convoluted rig that I have!  ;)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 07:29:16 am by jimtheswede »

Antoine

« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2012, 09:09:40 am »
@jimtheswede
Congrats, you're one of the happy few first owners on this planet!
Try to borrow a working computer, do the firmware update, have serious fun.
Please be gentle enough to post video demos here and there, to feed the other hungry folks waiting their units! :)
ex-Arturian

kulabocca

« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2012, 06:56:45 pm »
Just received mine today as well!  I had it delivered to Guitar Center and will not be able to play it till later this afternoon, but the build quality is great! 

I cannot wait to play it!

jakegetup

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2012, 07:08:44 pm »
Congrats guys, it's good to hear the product is as good as most of us were hoping for. I hope to see more people on here saying similar things soon! Oh and yes post video's because honestly I'm exhausted from the excitement and I need my Minibrute fix!

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2012, 08:11:32 pm »
Oh and yes post video's because honestly I'm exhausted from the excitement and I need my Minibrute fix!
I've been adding every Minibrute video I bump into in the youtube list mentioned here: Arturia MiniBrute Videos & Forums

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines