April 26, 2024, 07:51:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Registration - MODx Parse Error and No customer support  (Read 1544 times)

themiller

Registration - MODx Parse Error and No customer support
« on: June 06, 2012, 01:24:29 pm »
I am having a problem trying to download a replacement activation code for Oberheim Sem following a hard drive crash.

When I try to do it automatically online the web page shows MODx Parse Error.

I have sent numerous customer support requests and emails over the last 6 weeks, and to date I have had only a single reply from Arturia - and even then they had not read my queries as they advised me to try what I had already told them did not work.
I logged in again this morning in the hope they had resolved the issue (or at the very least replied), but no. Instead they had simply closed all of the cases.

Looking at the forums, I now see lots of complaints about non-existent customer support. What an absolute shame for a company who makes such wonderful products to go and spoil it all by treating its customers so badly. 

I am on the verge of giving up.

Hope everyone else is having more luck.

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
Re: Registration - MODx Parse Error and No customer support
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 09:13:52 pm »
Thanks for reporting this issue.
The MODx Parse error should be fixed now. Please try again.

Please note that opening multiple support cases for the same issue does not help, on the opposite, it creates confusion; this is why Support closed the duplicate cases.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines