March 29, 2024, 12:20:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V-Collection in 64 bit won't show!!!  (Read 9760 times)

1LErikC1

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
V-Collection in 64 bit won't show!!!
« on: May 30, 2012, 11:03:15 pm »
 ??? I just got the V-Collection, downloaded the latest files, installs and licensing went smooth. Everything works fine in standalone and in 32 bit. My problem is when I open up my DAW in 64 bit. Only the Prophet shows in my browser. My 64 bit VST files...they are all there??? Tried to add within my DAW, re scan, restart, pretty much tried what I know. Besides this, the MiniMg flat out crashes during initial scanning when I first open the DAW in 64 bit. I'm new to working in the box but I have a lot of plug ins and I've never had this much of a problem solving my own issues. Can somebody please help me out, I'll greatly appreciate it. In case it matters, I also have a flawless working Spark, Spark VDM, Faderport and The Laboratory Controller. None are affected nor my other plug ins.
Windows 7 64 bit home premium, intel I5 3GHZ 16GB RAM 7200RPM HDD 1.5TB
Presonus Studio One Professional, Ableton Live 8

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Re: V-Collection in 64 bit won't show!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 12:39:57 am »
Do you use the VST 2.4 or VST 3.0 version?

1LErikC1

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 01:32:17 am »
My answer will show you just how much of a rookie I am. How do I check that? I know my DAW has support for both. The exact words during scanning say MiniMg V was ignored, because it crashed before. I noticed I have the latest updates but the dll on the miniMg just says V all the others say V2? Thanks.

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 11:37:34 am »
This is just the plugin version (miniMg V / Mg Modular V 2) and has nothing to do with the VST version. If you use Ableton the VST version is written next to the plugin in the plugin browser.

When you open a browser and navigate to the folder, you can also check the version. The VST 2.4 versions are all *.dll files and the the VST 3.0 versions are all *.vst3 files.

If a plugin is ignored during the scann, you can drag and drop it out and back into the VST-Plugins folder and then rescann the folder in Lives preferencess.

In which DAW do you have this issue? (Presonus Studio One Professional, Ableton Live 8 )

1LErikC1

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 06:04:00 am »
I did what you said on Ableton and it worked. The last time I restarted it, all the rest of the synths showed up and they work. Now I just have to get them working on Studio One, they're VST2.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines