April 20, 2024, 01:54:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: v collection purchase response times  (Read 2703 times)

edencane

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Hi. I am edencane. An artist from South Australia.
    • edencane's music website
v collection purchase response times
« on: May 15, 2012, 12:31:22 am »
Hi.
Ive been reading about the support for arturia products on this forum and the result is Im not feeling assured and confident ... )-:
I bought a copy of VCollection online (as you do) thinking that I would be able to install the product immediately (as you do) like I did when I bought Korg Legacy Collection (yea I like vintage synths)...
This was on the 12th, admittedly a Saturday, and Arturia dont seem to work on weekends ... but yesterday was Monday and I was promised a 2 hour turnaround when I purchased the product.
....<LONG PAUSE>....  I still havent heard anything ... so dont expect any service or response on the weekend because they have time off (-:
Of course Im dreaming to think Id be responded to first thing Monday since, knowing the nature of helpdesks, there are probably 250 requests ahead of me and more arriving... helpdesks being understaffed and underpaid doesnt help either... (I guess)
Apologies for the heap of assumptions Im making here... but I needed to get this of my mind...

Lastly Id like to offer my services to Arturia. Management of help and support requirements.
I have expert knowledge of DAW and OS, software related issues..
IM me if you are interested (-:

Best regards. And still waiting.
Luke Vanderfluit.

PS. Im still in a good mood, later posts might reflect a change in my attitude Grrrrrr..

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
Re: v collection purchase response times
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 01:51:22 am »
Luke,
your order #68585 was processed on 5/11 (Friday evening), and you V-Collection2 Electronic Delivery was emailed to you from info@arturia.com the same day.
Maybe it got caught by your Spam filter?

I'm sending you a copy of that email via a Private Message here.

edencane

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Hi. I am edencane. An artist from South Australia.
    • edencane's music website
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 03:53:04 am »
Luke,
your order #68585 was processed on 5/11 (Friday evening), and you V-Collection2 Electronic Delivery was emailed to you from info@arturia.com the same day.
Maybe it got caught by your Spam filter?

I'm sending you a copy of that email via a Private Message here.

Hi. Thank you very much for responding to my plea for help.
It turns out Arturia _did_ send an email within the time frame for software purchase online...
Unfortunately I did not receive that message ( it was not in my spam or trash folder) so I cannot confirm with certainty, but I now have the email after it was sent to me afresh.

Apologies to the Arturia team and I retract my complaints about the service and for now am happily downloading.

Thanks to Sean for his actions.

My offer to pitch in with the help desk and support still stands (-;

Best.L.

jasong

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 08:30:28 pm »
Hi.
Ive been reading about the support for arturia products on this forum and the result is Im not feeling assured and confident ... )-:
I bought a copy of VCollection online (as you do) thinking that I would be able to install the product immediately (as you do) like I did when I bought Korg Legacy Collection (yea I like vintage synths)...
This was on the 12th, admittedly a Saturday, and Arturia dont seem to work on weekends ... but yesterday was Monday and I was promised a 2 hour turnaround when I purchased the product.
....<LONG PAUSE>....  I still havent heard anything ... so dont expect any service or response on the weekend because they have time off (-:
Of course Im dreaming to think Id be responded to first thing Monday since, knowing the nature of helpdesks, there are probably 250 requests ahead of me and more arriving... helpdesks being understaffed and underpaid doesnt help either... (I guess)
Apologies for the heap of assumptions Im making here... but I needed to get this of my mind...

Lastly Id like to offer my services to Arturia. Management of help and support requirements.
I have expert knowledge of DAW and OS, software related issues..
IM me if you are interested (-:

Best regards. And still waiting.
Luke Vanderfluit.

PS. Im still in a good mood, later posts might reflect a change in my attitude Grrrrrr..

It seems as if I'm receiving the same treatment.

Hey Sean any chance you can look into my situation? I purchased Jupiter on 07/13, a Friday evening as well :). I was expecting to have a download link in my email, however all i got was a notification from Arturia stating that they received the order. I emailed sales later that evening about the more than 2 hr wait for the software and up to this point I haven't received a response. I checked my spam folders and can confirm that I have NOT received any further information about the order.

Regards,
JG

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 06:31:55 pm »
Jason,
Arturia did receive your order on Friday evening, but the credit card confirmation took a little longer. Your order #69390 was processed this morning and you should have received an email from info@arturia.com with your serial number and unlock code. I have copied this email in your PM box.

Keep in mind that 15-day Trials are available for all Arturia software instruments, and this process is instantaneous.
You could have requested a temporary demo activation to start using Jupiter-8V over the week-end.
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/downloads/demos.html

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines