April 19, 2024, 10:21:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How to use Laboratory's on-board experience software.  (Read 1790 times)

thelousystoic

How to use Laboratory's on-board experience software.
« on: May 31, 2012, 11:01:34 pm »
Well, maybe I am missing something. I know the Laboratory has the software built-in, but with only midi(which I believe doesn't transmit sound), and the usb output... How do you take advantage of that software? Can you use the keyboard on a computer that does not have Analog Experience installed on it and use the on-board software? Has anyone had I good live experience with this keyboard? If so, what was your set-up?

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Re: How to use Laboratory's on-board experience software.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 12:14:40 am »
Hi,

the Analog Series (AE 25 The Player, AE 32 The Factory, AE 49 The Laboratory and AE 61 The Laboratory) are hybrid Instruments. There is a hardware MIDI-Controller and a software application for MAC and Windows. The keyboards itself dosn't contain any software (no on-board software!), only a firmware that can store different setups (settings).

The MIDI-Keyboard (Controller) can also be used with any other software or to control a hardware-synth via MIDI-In/Out. The software can also be used without a MIDI-Controller in standalone mode or inside your host sequencer.

Check the links for more information!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines