March 19, 2024, 04:33:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Authorization of the Spark VE (V-Collection 3) doesn't work.  (Read 4212 times)

DroidMW

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Authorization of the Spark VE (V-Collection 3) doesn't work.
« on: January 20, 2014, 09:08:09 pm »
Hello guys.

I decided to start a new topic to get my problem solved. Finally I got my download links for the V-Collection 3. Now I have a problem with the registration/authorization of the Spark VE from the V-Collection 3. After receiving the download links for the V-Collection 3 two days ago I decided to download the zip file (third link) and then I installed the whole package (Install_V-Collection_v3.0.1_b38279). I started a synth to complete the registration and everything worked.

After finishing the registration I realized that the Spark VE was missing and I also choosed the wrong path for the 64 bit plugins. So I decided to uninstall everything and to reinstall every plugin separately. Everything worked fine, but after using the Spark VE for some time it stopped and a window popped up saying that I run this software in "demo mode" and have to complete the registration. I registered the V-Collection 3 completely and every other synth works without problems or limitations. My account and the e-licenser are saying that the V-Collection is registered successfully. I also tried to maintenance (don’t know if that is the correct English term) the e-licenser. What can I do now to finish the registration of my Spark VE?

Thanks in advance...

Marc (DroidMW)

Dav1d

Re: Authorization of the Spark VE (V-Collection 3) doesn't work.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 09:49:34 am »
mmmm,
If you have a problem with a specific product of the V-Coll 3 here are the download links for each latest instrument version:
==> http://www.arturia.com/evolution/vc3_updates

DroidMW

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 03:53:22 pm »
Thanks for the reply, David, but I do have installed the right version of the Spark VDM (it's 1.71). Just to be sure I unsinstalled it and reinstalled the one from the link you gave to me. Nothing happened... the Spark runs in demo mode. The strange thing is: When I start the Spark in the standalone version, I can use it without limitations in full mode (I tested it once!). When I start the Spark in my DAW (and I used two different DAW's to test that) as a VST2 Instrument, it runs in demo mode  >:( ... all the other synths from Analog Lab to the Wurlitzer V are running without any problem or limitation. I also forced my OS (Win7 64bit home premium) to run with full administration rights for me (as suggested from the technical Support) and I also activate the maintenance of the e-licenser, but nothing happened... the Spark runs in demo mode. I really need help... I don't know what I can do now. Any other suggestions, David? Or anyone who had a similar problem?

Thanks in advance!

gronmeuzik

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 06:09:34 pm »
Hi,  I have the same problem.  DL'd the V3 Collection and Spark VDM keeps running in demo mode.
What I have to do now is open the eLicenser Control Center program before turning on my daw and leave the eLicenser running.

Hope this helped.

Dav1d

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 09:01:20 am »
Just to make sure, could you bring me this information:
Your Operating System
Your elicenser control center version:
==> http://www.elicenser.net/en/latest_downloads.html

:)

quadraspleen

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 04:00:51 pm »
I have the same problem as the OP. Exactly the same.

OS X 10.9.1
Logic X 10.0.6
Elicenser version 6.5.4.2128

It's hit me right in the middle f a session and gave no warning of running in demo mode until it craps out.  :'(

thanks

gronmeuzik

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 12:18:17 am »
Hi.

My operating system is OS X 10.8.5
eLicenser version: 2.3.0.21

Thanks!

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 01:36:54 pm »
Could you download and install the latest update available on your computer
> http://www.elicenser.net/en/latest_downloads.html

Let us know how it works.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines