April 19, 2024, 04:12:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't Install AL on my disk, a newer version already exists?  (Read 2039 times)

heroesvoice

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
This is the error message I get when trying to install Analog Laboratory. I deleted the demo I once had but now when I try to install the software that came with my 49 keyboard I'm unable to install it because it still thinks I have the demo on it.

Can someone help me with this? please?

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Re: Can't Install AL on my disk, a newer version already exists?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 06:05:17 pm »
You should download the latest version from the website and install it. The Demo and the regular version are the same software, but the software that came with your keyboard is version 1.2 and the latest version is 1.3.1. The only difference between the demo and the full version is the eLicense key. So, if you reinstall the version you where using before and than just register the software and download/activate the eLicense in the eLicenser Control Center, everything should work as required.

PS: Don't forget to download the laboratory MIDI Control Center as well! This update is not part of the 1.3.1 software version!
All updates are available here. Check out the Solutions! if you have issues or questions!

Best regards,

Manuel

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines