March 28, 2024, 09:21:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Goodies for customers who already bought Analog Lab?  (Read 3994 times)

Numanoid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Goodies for customers who already bought Analog Lab?
« on: May 05, 2012, 02:49:33 pm »
I bought analog lab just a couple of months ago.

Was I just stupid? I see now that I would have got 3 free Arturia synths if I had waited a little bit with registering.

So newbies get this free treat, what do I get when I already have spent my money?  >:(

New soundsets for Analog lab, extensions? Where are they?

flaterique

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
64bit ??? - Re: Goodies for customers who already bought Analog Lab?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 11:36:13 am »
Hi

I totaly agree.
But for me the real no-go is, that the stuff has not been working properly all these months - just too many bugs.
I mean the sound is really awesome, but compared to other softsynths you can hardly work with the laboratory.
But still the biggest issue is:
Where is  64 bit support ???
Its almost hard to find software that is not working in 64 bit these days.
Hey guys - despite all the hassle, I have not given up...and i know many did give up.

Check 64bit and IŽll forget about the rest!
Would be great to hear from the Arturia-crew if there is somekind of light at the end of the tunnel.

All the best
Alex

Numanoid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hi

I totaly agree.
But for me the real no-go is, that the stuff has not been working properly all these months - just too many bugs.
I mean the sound is really awesome, but compared to other softsynths you can hardly work with the laboratory.

Hei

The software on the disc that came with the package I bought was pretty old, so it was full of bugs, after using the synth for a couple of days the knobs stopped working for instance.

But all that was resolved when I downloaded the latest versions of the software from the site here. I don't know if you could have the same problem?

But that will of course not resolve the 64 bit issue though....

mdesignffm

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Goodies for customers who already bought Analog Lab?
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 10:51:35 pm »
hi,

you cannot be serious - the latest software does not cure any of the major issues. just read all the other posts here. for instance: i doubt that you can use your modulation wheel on ALL of the sounds. i doubt that your preset selector knob works properly. and i doubt that there are no sound artefacts when switching sounds. or am i wrong?

Numanoid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 06:50:59 pm »
hi,

you cannot be serious - the latest software does not cure any of the major issues. just read all the other posts here. for instance: i doubt that you can use your modulation wheel on ALL of the sounds. i doubt that your preset selector knob works properly. and i doubt that there are no sound artefacts when switching sounds. or am i wrong?

OK, so the reason for this sale is really that Arturia needs to shift equipment that isn't working properly?

I have the 49 keys version, it has worked OK for me after I updated to the latest version of the driver software, but I haven't tested it thoroughly against the Analog Lab program. My main reason for getting the package was the controller, which I like the feel of, so I've basically used it so far with other VST software, not Analog Lab.

The only problem which still prevails is that the keyboard stops working if I have left it alone for a while even though it still is connected to the computer, then I need to turn it off and on again to make it work again.

My "studio" setup is on the Windows Vista 32 bit platform
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 07:00:45 pm by Numanoid »

kevin_12345

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 05:10:37 pm »
Yes,

I just bought the Analog Lab 61 and V collection. in Feb.

It would have been nice to have gotten a couple of the synths I didn't receive in V collection.

Most companies will extend the offer back 3-6 months for happy customers.

Guitardungeon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 04:24:50 am »
My Lab was registered on 4/28/12 and they start the promo on 5/1, and dont retro-activate their special offer, WTF? Another slap in the face. I've had nothing but problems with my unit and its still dysfunctional, I put in a tech report on 5/7 and just got a response on 5/22. That didn't help at all or give me hope for a fix. Arturia, hello, are you listening? I was gonna send my unit back to Sweetwater, but I didn't and now I regret it. I have a very expensive MIDI unit since the hybrid part is only hypothetical!! Take care of your customers. We're walking away in droves and wont be coming back.

Numanoid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 12:59:21 pm »
My Lab was registered on 4/28/12 and they start the promo on 5/1, and dont retro-activate their special offer.

Man, I feel sorry for you  :-[

Only three days too early and yet they don't include you in the promo, say it is not so ???

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines