March 19, 2024, 10:31:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Feature Suggestions  (Read 8311 times)

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
Feature Suggestions
« on: April 26, 2012, 08:07:35 pm »
First of all, congratz on yet another very interesting (unexpected... again! ;D) and good sounding product.

Arturia keeps surprising everyone and "attacking" (in a good way) the users from unexpected directions. Soft-synths, VA hardware, Hybrids, True analogs and now another go at Physical modeling (after Brass and Spark). Wow :)

Now... my first humble suggestion/question: Will there ever be an VST Filter (Audio IN) version of the FX section ?

That FX audio path below the Wurly is begging for an audio input in there ;)

JZL

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Feature Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 10:15:31 pm »
I totally agree! You have provided an amazing product yet again, but those mic, pedal and amp models should be available for audio imput.. no doubt about it!

A vocoder funtion would be great. I do love the vocal filter though.

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 09:49:34 pm »
Hmm... VST FX plugin.... good idea!  :D

But one thing I really miss, is a MIDI-Channel filtering for the controls. I have three controller (sending on different MIDI-Channels) and unfortunately can't use them all at the same time to get my fingers on the different sections.
This is a "must have" I already reportet after testing the Beta1, but as this feature is still missing on all the other Arturia-Synths too, I guess it will take a while before Arturia will provide this possibility.  ;D

However, it's a great-sounding emulation and absolutely worth the money!

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 01:02:16 am »
Hmm... VST FX plugin.... good idea!  :D

But one thing I really miss, is a MIDI-Channel filtering for the controls. I have three controller (sending on different MIDI-Channels) and unfortunately can't use them all at the same time to get my fingers on the different sections.
This is a "must have" I already reportet after testing the Beta1, but as this feature is still missing on all the other Arturia-Synths too, I guess it will take a while before Arturia will provide this possibility.  ;D

However, it's a great-sounding emulation and absolutely worth the money!

Have you tried MIDI-OX ? You can split each MIDI channel into 3 virtual MIDI ports, so the VST/Host will see/use 3 ports instead of 1 port with 3 channels.

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 03:14:43 pm »
Have you tried MIDI-OX ? You can split each MIDI channel into 3 virtual MIDI ports, so the VST/Host will see/use 3 ports instead of 1 port with 3 channels.

Hmm, I have this tool installed (for private use) but I really don't know how to use it. Seems like it is a level to high for my MIDI knowledge.  :D

I would say I look into it, like a pig into the movement...  ??? ' know what I mean...   ;D

josh416

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 04:07:08 am »
+1 for adding an audio in (or for just having a separate FX version of the plugin).  The first thing I noticed when playing around with the presets was that the FX are really well-done.  Only being able to feed them with an EP sound seems like a bit of a waste of programming effort!

zen

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 06:42:30 pm »
It seems that this instrument is tuned to A4 = 440 Hz and there is no way to tune it to anything else.
Could this be the sad truth? Please someone tell me that I am wrong!!! A lot of music is recorded on a brighter tuning these days. I loved these software but I cannot use it in my projects. Please Arturia, make an update that allows tuning. (And add an input to the FXs).

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines