October 25, 2014, 12:27:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Arturia's webmaster is glad to offer you these brand new forums ! Have fun using it and feel free to email any encountered problem at webmaster@arturia.com.

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Portamento/glide in Analog Lab?  (Read 251 times)

AndreasT

Portamento/glide in Analog Lab?
« on: March 27, 2014, 12:36:45 pm »
Hi everyone.

I am new to the world of soft synths and I am looking at getting a Keylab 49 controller to use with Mainstage. The Analog Lab software looks very interresting and may be the deciding factor when choosing the controller.

I have a few questions, though.

I have looked "everywhere", but haven't been able to find a list of which editing parameters are available for each of the soft synths in Analog Lab. As there is no demo available and only a few of these are listed in the manual, I would appreciate it if somone could list these parameters.

I need to control pitch by portamento/glide, especially in the CS80 and I wonder if these controls are available in Analog Lab? Is the ribbon accessible?
(If they are not, will I get full access to controlling these features from Analog Lab if I buy the CS80V plugin in addition?)

Is there an arpeggiator?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 01:35:31 pm by AndreasT »

Bas

Re: Portamento/glide in Analog Lab?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 04:33:55 pm »
For the demo part, just download the "update" at http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/downloads/updates.html#analoglab
You can run it in demo mode.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines