March 19, 2024, 05:48:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Problems with VCollection license on older machine  (Read 2543 times)

alpha-w

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Problems with VCollection license on older machine
« on: April 12, 2012, 03:11:57 pm »
Hi all,
some days ago I bought the Vcollection. On last Saturday I was not able to register anything as the Arturia page obviously was down. So I used the shipped Dongle and transferred my Steinberg licenses to this new dongle, too.

Do I need to register again, although the licenses are already available on the shipped dongle?

thanks and best

alpha-w
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 10:04:42 am by alpha-w »
Cubase 12, Arturia Pigments + Sounds, VCollection 9, FX Collection 3, Xfer Serum, NI Komplete Ultimate 14, Izotope Holiday Bundle Diamond, Sugarbytes Effectrix, Guitarist, and some others

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Re: Problems with VCollection license on older machine
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 10:20:45 pm »
Hi alpha-w,

If you want to get Tech Support, you have to register on the Arturia Homepage.
Just log in to your account and go to My Registered Products. To register your V-Collection 2, simply click the Add button.

Select the V-Collection 2 in the Product drop-down list, enter the Serial Number and Unlock Code found on your registration card, then click the Submit button.

Make sure the data is correct, and submit your information by clicking the Submit button.

PS: There is a registration manual delivered with your V-Collection 2 that explains all the single steps for registering your instruments.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines