March 28, 2024, 10:52:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Minibrute Stock/Second Run?  (Read 4518 times)

elephantapede

Minibrute Stock/Second Run?
« on: April 10, 2012, 09:22:11 pm »
I have heard that the Minibrute will be shipping in limited quantities and that distributors are offering preorders. I am afraid I won't be able to get the Minibrute for a little while. I'm going to try to preorder it but expected shipping dates are said to be in late May. Does anyone think the Minibrute will sell these limited quantities quickly, before it even starts shipping? I certainly do. I know it all has to do with sales and manufacturing, but I hope if I don't make this first run I wouldn't have to wait too terribly long for the next shipment. I would think there would be a second shipment, because this synth is a pretty affordable, revolutionary piece of equipment.

Cheers

Antoine

Re: Minibrute Stock/Second Run?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 09:36:54 am »
There are a lot of myths and legends about the release date and quantity of the MiniBrute, and I suspect there is a lack of communication on our side.
The situation is that we received an unexpected huge amount of orders, so we are currently planning several production batchs to significantly raise the annual production. It is not a trivial task, a lot of economics parameters are involved, and we don't want to make any mistake nor to compromise on general quality.
We all want our MiniBrutes (I want mine even more), so several waves will hit the shops during this very year. I don't know what "too terribly long" means to you, but I'm sure it will worth the waiting. ;)
ex-Arturian

Filip

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 10:51:07 am »
Arturia ,don't forget the dealers in Holland please!!!!
I want mine the most ,I will exchange my wife for it!
Please send enough of the first wave to Holland.

elephantapede

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 05:18:36 pm »
Oh it's worth the wait. I just want to be able to get ahold of it sometime this year.... and not deal with all the people with money who snag a few of them, then jack up the price on ebay when they're not in stock anymore. Call me crazy about this synth, but it feels like there's a huge frenzy for the Minibrute and stupid stuff like that would happen. It's funny, I feel like I'm waiting for a new video game console. Release dates, preorders, limited quantities. I need the Minibrute more than any Xbox.

Antoine

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 05:46:21 pm »
I want mine the most ,I will exchange my wife for it!
Ouch, this is not a very gentleman's behavior...
but send a pic via private message and I will see what we can do.  ;) (humor inside)
ex-Arturian

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 07:36:41 pm »
I'm a tiny bit worried about its availability on Arturia's own eShop :(

Since that's where I'm hoping to buy my Minibrute :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines